Per Rapoport: After 16 years Terrell Suggs is coming home to AZ

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Said human snail was 10x the drafter that Keim is. The 2 Graves draft picks still on this team are heads and shoulders better than anyone Keim has drafted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would hope so considering both of those picks being top 5.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A lot of top 5 picks don't pan out.
More than non-top 5 picks do.

You can bash Keim’s drafting all you want, hell, I’m right there as well, but let’s not boast up Graves’ just because he had the *sad* benefit of having way more top 5 selections than Keim did.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Said human snail was 10x the drafter that Keim is. The 2 Graves draft picks still on this team are heads and shoulders better than anyone Keim has drafted.

For every Larry Fitzgerald, there were 10 Levi Browns or Matt Leinarts.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

? Uh no. Green was the one who had the good drafts.

I sometimes think you say stuff and either dementia has kicked in or you are on a dial up somewhere and have no access to the rest of the internet. :p

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He loves beating that drum too & I don’t know why.

I LOATHED the snail, but the dude drafted Q, Fitz, Dansby, Dockett, Campbell, Peterson, Washington (who was a stud but an idiot), DRC, Massie... but jeebus... after just looking back at those almost ten years, those were pretty much the ONLY really good picks he made. Yikes.

Don't have the wherewithal to look at Keim over the last 5 years, but it's probably not pretty considering how many holes we had to fill in FA this year.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I LOATHED the snail, but the dude drafted Q, Fitz, Dansby, Dockett, Campbell, Peterson, Washington (who was a stud but an idiot), DRC, Massie... but jeebus... after just looking back at those almost ten years, those were pretty much the ONLY really good picks he made. Yikes.

Don't have the wherewithal to look at Keim over the last 5 years, but it's probably not pretty considering how many holes we had to fill in FA this year.
Graves players better..

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Not to be taken as adulation of Graves but condemnation of Keim.

Last edited:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Graves didn't really know players, he wasn't a scout, he was more of an administrator from what I've heard.

The Fitz draft was all Green, he had full personnel control when he was with the Cardinals. Green really only had one really good draft, but it was good . Fitz, Dansby, Dockett, and Antonio Smith.

2003 produced Pace, Boldin, Hayes, and Wells. That's actually not a bad draft. Pace was much better as a OLB.

AirRaid

Rookie
Reaction score
And, if I don't assume room temperature, I'm looking forward to seeing BOSA in Cardinal red in a dozen years or so.

That's the ideal situation, I can't imagine a worse scenario than gifting the 49ers a sure fire All-Pro edge rusher like Myles Garrett and Khalil Mack were.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
That's the ideal situation, I can't imagine a worse scenario than gifting the 49ers a sure fire All-Pro edge rusher like Myles Garrett and Khalil Mack were.

Russell Wilson is worth having four Mack's on your team.

No position even remotely comes close to the impact of a QB.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Well, it's an all-world dominating defence that gave the Seahags there one SB, not Wilson's brilliance.

Yes...but you could also argue that the Seahawks have never given Wilson great receivers and good pass blockers.

Plus I think Murray is going to be a better pure QB than Wilson. He throws a much better ball

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes...but you could also argue that the Seahawks have never given Wilson great receivers and good pass blockers.

Plus I think Murray is going to be a better pure QB than Wilson. He throws a much better ball

Well, you can believe that and we'll see how he does after he drops to Miami.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I really enjoyed Suggs press conference. He didn't brag or boast about what is going to do...he kept saying "we will see". He is about actions vs words.

He is going to be a great leader for this team.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Well, you can believe that and we'll see how he does after he drops to Miami.

Bro that's just crazy talk.

Kyler Murray is the best player in the draft.

He was the single best player in college football last year and his impact in the NFL can be real.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard