Panic! at the disco -- Death of a bachelor Album [2016]

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I know this band is not everyone's cup of tea, and my personal interest in them has been hit or miss over the years but...

This album, wow. I'm a little late to the party because it came out last year, but I was just working on a big batch of photos and I listened to the album all the way through and man these guys are a good band.

I mean, Death of a Bachelor, the guy is like Crooning, and it's freaking amazing lol. Like Frank Sinatra would approve of this song.

LA Devotee is freaking awesome and when I hear hallelujah I literally cant stop myself from throwing my hands up and yelling: "Hallelujah!!!"

Anyways, I dont participate in the music forum a ton, so forgive me if I'm doing it wrong. The music of today largely does NOT inspire me at all. I find most of it unlistenable, but this band is so different and just keeps sticking to their guns, I have to respect it.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He really does do his own thing and there is no mistaking his voice, which I respect a lot. Their albums are hit and miss with me too, but I should check this one out.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
This is my 14 year old daughter's favorite band. He does a really nice job with Bohemian Rhapsody.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is my 14 year old daughter's favorite band. He does a really nice job with Bohemian Rhapsody.

I was going to say there was some resemblance to Queen.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 17-year-old (same one I posted about in that other thread) loves them, so I hear a lot of their music when she's washing dishes or whatnot & has them on the bluetooth speaker. He really does have a great voice.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 17-year-old (same one I posted about in that other thread) loves them, so I hear a lot of their music when she's washing dishes or whatnot & has them on the bluetooth speaker. He really does have a great voice.

I've seen them live a few times and he hits all of those notes with authority. Very impressive. Plus he's running around the stage with seemingly endless amounts of energy. Our band has been practicing Nine in the Afternoon, which is probably as mellow as he can be and that's at the tippy, tippy top of my range. :eek: