Packers Suck

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Packers Suck

Originally posted by Houdini
I never want to lose to get a better draft pick. Last year we picked at the end of the round and got Barnett who might be the defensive rookie of the year, while a few years ago we moved up in the round and got stuck with Jamal "Too small" Reynolds who is a total bust. The draft is too big of crap shoot to do that in my opinion.

Barnett is a stud and he should win Rookie of the Year honors IMO.

Yeah - I probably have to agree with you about losing just to move up. Wahle was a 7 rounder so you never can tell.

I'm just so frustrated with the defense situation that I want them to get to the off season and get it fixed - just being impatient.

Shawn

Houdini

Registered
Reaction score
Originally posted by FischerKing
Barnett is a stud and he should win Rookie of the Year honors IMO.

Yeah - I probably have to agree with you about losing just to move up. Wahle was a 7 rounder so you never can tell.

I'm just so frustrated with the defense situation that I want them to get to the off season and get it fixed - just being impatient.

Shawn

I don't think you'll need too much patience. I think next year is the Packers shot to take a run at the Super Bowl. They got all the starters locked up under contract through next year except for Clifton and the punter. Freeman's $4 million salary cap number will finally be off the books after the season, which gives us more salary cap room to go after the safety or defensive lineman we need in free agency. We had a rookie DB this year who had 4.2 speed we drafted in the 7th round who the coaches say was a steal until he got hurt. He was slated to be the 3rd corner this year as he was looking great in training camp until he got hurt. I wouldn't be surprised if he pushed Harris next year for a starting spot. He was that good and went pretty much unnoticed before the draft except for the Raiders and Packers.

Everyone thinks the Packers are an old team because of Favre, but most of the players around him are young or in their prime years. I think the Packers are primed to be contenders next year unless they get crippled with injuries.

I read the Raiders attendance has been way down the last few weeks, and that they had a season low 45,000 fans at the last Raider home game. They are expecting a sellout crowd of 65,000 at the Black Hole when the Packers play. Raider Nation gets invaded by Cheeseheads. I wonder how Raider Nation will react to that? Mike Flanagan who lives near the area told his family and friends not to go because of all the nut cases.

Last edited:

Broncos26

Reaction score
Originally posted by AZCB34
Bears are going to knock the snot out of them this weekend. Lambeau is no longer magical and Green will fumble twice.
one question. who are you to say another team sucks. have you looked at your team lately? or at anytime?:p i for one dont like the packers...but i know they are a good team and shouldn't be called a sucky team by a fan of a LOUSY team. just my .02

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: Packers Suck

Originally posted by Broncos26
one question. who are you to say another team sucks. have you looked at your team lately? or at anytime?:p i for one dont like the packers...but i know they are a good team and shouldn't be called a sucky team by a fan of a LOUSY team. just my .02

Actually, the Pack is one of the few teams we have bragging right s over this season. We can call the Packers, the Bengals and the 49ers (sort of--we split with them) anything we want.

You on the other hand, should be talking up the Bears. They handed it to you pretty good. I was at that game.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You do realize the Bears are not that far removed from being 13-3. I believe that is AZCB34's team.

Houdini

Registered
Reaction score

AZCB34 is a cool Bears/Cardinals fan. He was just having fun with a few of us Packer fans who know him. No worries.

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Well, I was just busting chops...having fun. No biggie.

Bears are 7-8...maybe nothing to brag about but considering the preseason outlook, the very idea of them being 8-8 is astonishing. If that is your definition of a lousy team...

Believe me, I have a very healthy respect for the Packers...especially #4.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison