Pac 10 Predictions..

HooverDam

Reaction score
1. SC
2. Cal
3. Oregon
4. UCLA
5. ASU

Thats my realistic prediction. So I think that probably puts ASU in the Las Vegas Bowl.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1. SC
2. Cal
3. Oregon
4. UCLA
5. ASU

Thats my realistic prediction. So I think that probably puts ASU in the Las Vegas Bowl.

Cal confuses me and UCLA has real problems on offense, so here goes:

1. USC
2. Oregon
3. ASU

HooverDam

Reaction score
Cal confuses me and UCLA has real problems on offense, so here goes:

1. USC
2. Oregon
3. ASU

Well depending on the breaks, this could happen, but I see it as a best possible scenario. ASU's lines on both sides have been far less than stellar so far and we all know how important those positions are, so we'll see.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
1.USC
2.Cal
3.Oregon
4.ASU
Not bad, but next year they better move up. :) Recruiting has been pretty good thus far.

OP
OP
N

ndjmc

Do or Do not.
Reaction score
1.USC
2.Cal
3.Oregon
4.ASU
Not bad, but next year they better move up. :) Recruiting has been pretty good thus far.

I would agree with this...The Devils have to step it up next year though..

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
Oregon looked very good today. Washington looked very good today. Can we finally admit amongst ourselves that the Pac-10 is every bit as good as the SEC this year?

My Prediction
1. Cal, finally breaks through
2. USC
3. Oregon
4. ASU
5. UCLA
6. Washington

Washington looks to be a significant contender while Locker is there.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1. SC
2. Cal
3. Oregon
4. UCLA
5. ASU

ASU will make Ben Olson miserable, and I think ASU has a shot to beat Oregon if Bray can come up with a package other than what they show out of the 4-3. Michael Marquardt's healthy return will be a huge key there.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
I think beating a better Oregon team at Autzen is very unlikely. If it was at SDS I'd be more optimistic.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think beating a better Oregon team at Autzen is very unlikely. If it was at SDS I'd be more optimistic.

Oregon's giving up 165 ypg rushing and 409 ypg overall on defense. Run the ball well and that offense isn't so impressive. ASU's got a legitimate shot to beat the Ducks. I'm not predicting a win but I'm not conceding a loss, either.

OP
OP
N

ndjmc

Do or Do not.
Reaction score
Oregon's giving up 165 ypg rushing and 409 ypg overall on defense. Run the ball well and that offense isn't so impressive. ASU's got a legitimate shot to beat the Ducks. I'm not predicting a win but I'm not conceding a loss, either.

If they can run the ball with authority, they have it...If they can just control the game by killing that defense with the run, its going to be tough for the Ducks..

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ASU will make Ben Olson miserable, and I think ASU has a shot to beat Oregon if Bray can come up with a package other than what they show out of the 4-3. Michael Marquardt's healthy return will be a huge key there.

I'm an ASU Kool-Aid drinker yet I agree with Nasser on this one. I'd be surprised if ASU beat Oregon, this year, at their place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard