Other games 11-22/ 11-23-20

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Patrick Mahomes is from a different planet.

yeah. He’s... too good. Too early. What he’s doing to the league from the second he got handed the starting job has just been pretty mind boggling.

say he throws this team to another Super Bowl championship... his 2nd in 3 years as a starter, while just setting league records everywhere, do we realize we might be watching the very beginning of the best QB ever? This wouldn’t be like Brady winning early as a mostly game manager who stepped up at the end of big games. Mahommes makes everything go.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
yeah. He’s... too good. Too early. What he’s doing to the league from the second he got handed the starting job has just been pretty mind boggling.

say he throws this team to another Super Bowl championship... his 2nd in 3 years as a starter, while just setting league records everywhere, do we realize we might be watching the very beginning of the best QB ever? This wouldn’t be like Brady winning early as a mostly game manager who stepped up at the end of big games. Mahommes makes everything go.
It would be like if Peyton or Marino started winning Super Bowls from jump.

I will say...I think a lot of people are underestimating Reid and KC's talent. Mahomes was viewed as a reckless QB and they cleaned him up tremendously. And the talent outside is insane.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

I'm not mad at this assessment at all. I get frustrated at times when the talking heads refer to him as such, but if he wins another chip doing what he does? My goodness, how can you deny the dude? He really had no doubt that he was going to win that game last night. It's sickening.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

There is Mahomes, and then there’s everyone else. Kid seems to HAVE IT ALL. But, it’s a long, long, haul to go from 1 ring to 6 rings. The KC organization is just incredible too. Prior to Mahomes, I could care less about watching the KC Chiefs play. Now, I never miss watching them. You just never think Mahomes won’t win. Last night’s game was a fun one to watch. If there was a crowd there, I can’t even imagine how electric it would have been.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I see Vic Fangio showed every DC how easy it is to stop Tua and Miami.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It’s hard to root for Tampa - Brady, Brown, Bruce, Florida....

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yea they have TE's that put fear in the defense that helps open up things for others.
We are throwing screen passes to Fitz..

WE need another big time athlete on offense.

This is why I get on Kiem so much.

How has he not hit on at least a decent wr in the draft outside of Kirk in the last 5 drafts.

Andy Reid makes everything go

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Bucs arent dangerous by a stretch. Only two teams to fear are the Saints and the Packers.

All the Cardinals need to do is get to the dance.

Edit: I am going to regret this comment

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is why I get on Kiem so much.

How has he not hit on at least a decent wr in the draft outside of Kirk in the last 5 drafts.

Andy Reid makes everything go

andy Reid never made Donovan McNabb or Alex Smith play anywhere close to the ridiculous level Mahommes is playing at.

I’m definitely NOT saying that team is ALL Mahommes. He’s got a very good/great coach and some elite weapons. But he’s the engine that makes that team almost unstoppable, IMO.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Bucs/Rams passing targets are just on another level.

Crazy Antonio just makes them tough to stop.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
andy Reid never made Donovan McNabb or Alex Smith play anywhere close to the ridiculous level Mahommes is playing at.

I’m definitely NOT saying that team is ALL Mahommes. He’s got a very good/great coach and some elite weapons. But he’s the engine that makes that team almost unstoppable, IMO.

I think Kyler would be just as unstoppable in that organization and caliber of talent around him at all levels.

He has a spectacular system around him that allows him to flourish to the fullest extent.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
That last touchdown for the Rams to Akers was classic Kevin Minter.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think Kyler would be just as unstoppable in that organization and caliber of talent around him at all levels.

He has a spectacular system around him that allows him to flourish to the fullest extent.
Kyler would be different from Mahomes, but would he be just as scary? It would be interesting to see if Kyler takes to Reid's coaching/development.

Reid had Michael Vick who never was an accurate passer in pre-zone read offense on pace to throw for 4000/1000 10 years ago.
(Vick only played about 11 and a half games that year)

And this was 30 year old Vick after 2 years in prison.

People forget that Mahomes had to have his fundamentals re-built from the ground up entering the league. Ironic since we hired Kliff because of Mahomes. Not a shot. Just points towards how good Reid is.
Im not looking forward to playing this team...Let alone twice.
Its why we needed to beat the Dolphins or Seahawks. Not sure we split vs. the Rams.

Last edited:

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
My vote for most under rated QB in the league is Goff.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk