OT: Who should I start in Fantasy today?

Who should I start?

• Brady

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Hurts

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Son of RedRage

All Star
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm playing in a fantasy playoff game today, and I'm trying to figure out who to start at QB. I've got Tom Brady and Jalen Hurts as my QBs. Brady's facing off against the worst D against QBs in Atlanta, but Jalen is playing against our D, who can't stop running QBs. Who should i start?

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man that is a hard decision.... imo i would chose brady just cause it atoanta def they are garbage

But hurts can run and cards struggle vs running qbs

If it were me id go brady

I'm 11 2 in my money lg semifinal gm i need drake cook to ball already had allan go 40 pts but my opponent had diggs gordon bilks def. .. and has hop murray my fantasy gm is gonna be a nailbiter

Dope thing on my lg u get a awesome trophy for the year if u win and like 600 cash.... lot on line im nervous lol my lg is on fleaflicker

Gl to u in your lg

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Dance with those who brung you. It makes the offseason easier if you lose with the guys you brought to the party...... not if you get cute in the playoffs. That stings for months.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brady. Although the decision is harder than it looks, since Hurts has that running ability.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Brady easily.

I think Falcons game will be high scoring. Ronald Jones is out. I could see Brady throwing 3 TDs at least.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I would go Brady. Hurts may run for a number of yards but unless he gets in the end zone he will not rack up a lot of points. I wouldn't expect him to throw for lots of yardage.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Brady.

It sucks to have to root for a fantasy team over your actual team.

Merry Christmas to my oldest nephew!
Lol yeah im going against murray hop in my fantasy poff semifinal it sucks but i do have drake... big money lg nervous as hell lol ive won lg once get a sweet trophy for a yr it's a local friend lg on fleaflicker

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson