OT Todd Haley shatters pelvis in "Bar altercation" on NYE

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uhhh... doesn’t exactly sound like head coach material.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The story I have heard from multiple sources;

New Years Eve he and wife were at a bistro a few blocks from the stadium. He was doing selfies and autographs with patrons. No problem until 1 guy got over zealous. Establishment tossed the guy out. Guy waits outside until Haley and wife exit. The guy then jumps Haley.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
What is the infatuation with adults going to bars? "Hey, let's go to the bar, let's hang out at the bar, let's go get a drink at the bar, I'll meet you at the bar, can't wait to get to the bar, let's go see what's happening at the bar, let's go watch the game at the bar, let's get plastered and then drive home from the bar, let's go destroy our livers at the bar, let's go check out the skanks at the bar, and the all time classic, let's all go to the nudie bar." Why do men think they are missing something if they don't go to the bar? And do men really think most women like to go to a bar? "Hey, for our first date what you say I take you to my favorite bar? You are going to love this bar, dear, it's really classy. They have big breasted women serving you drinks all night."

I have only been in a bar twice in my life and both times, being about 21, was to find and use a telephone. The first, I thought I had died and gone to heaven when I noticed there were nothing but women in this bar. And the second was sort of the opposite, I thought I had died and gone to hell when I looked over and saw a dance floor filled with only men. Guess I should have paid more attention to the name of that bar before going in, The Queen Mary.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
What is the infatuation with adults going to bars? "Hey, let's go to the bar, let's hang out at the bar, let's go get a drink at the bar, I'll meet you at the bar, can't wait to get to the bar, let's go see what's happening at the bar, let's go watch the game at the bar, let's get plastered and then drive home from the bar, let's go destroy our livers at the bar, let's go check out the skanks at the bar, and the all time classic, let's all go to the nudie bar." Why do men think they are missing something if they don't go to the bar? And do men really think most women like to go to a bar? "Hey, for our first date what you say I take you to my favorite bar? You are going to love this bar, dear, it's really classy. They have big breasted women serving you drinks all night."

I have only been in a bar twice in my life and both times, being about 21, was to find and use a telephone. The first, I thought I had died and gone to heaven when I noticed there were nothing but women in this bar. And the second was sort of the opposite, I thought I had died and gone to hell when I looked over and saw a dance floor filled with only men. Guess I should have paid more attention to the name of that bar before going in, The Queen Mary.
:cheers:
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

aah! NERD!

I have never been into bars either though I do see the social appeal to some. Must admit I visited them frequently in my youth...a fella gets an urge to dust one off before being deployed, and most female bar patrons offer zero risk of long term attachment.

but as a grown up?? Nah,... maybe 5 or 6 times in the past 30 years... drinks are expensive, music is too loud, and people are ********.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

In my younger days, working in construction, I was probably in bars 5 days a week. That was the first place we headed after getting off work and cleaning up. Of course, this was back in the 60's and 70's when it was still fashionable. Met many a new friend, had many a fight and drank an ocean of beer. I'd love to relive those days and I wouldn't change a thing. Too much fun.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose