OT: Pats OL Justin Herron Stops Assault In Tempe

Reaction score
Herron & another guy witnessed the assault & grabbed the guy. Much respect for stepping in & stopping it.

New England Patriots offensive lineman Justin Herron is receiving praise for being one of two men to stop a potential sexual assault in Tempe, Ariz., on Saturday morning.

You must be registered for see images attach
© Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports New England Patriots offensive tackle Justin Herron
Per the club's official website, a 71-year-old woman was walking through a park on Saturday when a 30-year-old male allegedly attacked her and threatened to assault her. Herron and Phoenix resident Murry Rogers swiftly jumped into action and held the alleged assailant until police arrived.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...tempted-sexual-assault-in-arizona/ar-BB1eVH0t

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kiwanis park???? Man Tempe is going downhill. I’ve noticed a lot more transients and clearly mentally ill people wandering around the streets recently as well in a few places.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kiwanis park???? Man Tempe is going downhill. I’ve noticed a lot more transients and clearly mentally ill people wandering around the streets recently as well in a few places.

the area around Kiwanis has been pretty ghetto for a long long time. The houses nearby are not too bad but right on baseline you have a lot of low income, apartments, etc. Just visit that circle K right there and you get a good taste of how many drug addicts live nearby. I used to live near it and then commuted to a job right by it for like 7 years.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It’s a shame if that area has gotten that bad. Used to own a house on Dunbar Dr (just off Mill and Baseline) during college years but that was about 20 years ago now.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard