OT: Other games 12-4-22

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Arians will probably come back down to field level.

Just goes to show how bad PFF is.
I actually watched the game. He was that good. First int was his WRs fault. Last one was trying to make play with the game out of reach. He was great overall.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I actually watched the game. He was that good. First int was his WRs fault. Last one was trying to make play with the game out of reach. He was great overall.
He was 5 for 8 for 26 yards with 2 INTs and 0 first downs in opponent territory.

Best grade in the NFL.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even with his flaws I thank the 49ers for passing on Justin Fields. He would look like a faster (healthy) Cam Newton in Kyle's offense.

Even with the bad loss he had a 90+ QBR yesterday.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

@Russ Smith Are you still thinking Fields wouldnt be shining/winning on the Eagles?

He's actually my starting fantasy QB now. I don't know if you can win with him yet, they're still a losing team and he's still a horrible passer, but if Hurts could improve as much as he has I guess there's hope for Fields. As a runner he's pretty amazing which is why I have him in fantasy.

The difference between him and Hurts as a runner is Hurts IMO is much better at making the right read on when to pull the ball and when not to. I watched a bunch of the Bears game over and over he'd give the ball to a RB who was about to be hit in the backfield instead of pulling it.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

He's very mixed they protect him so much because they don't trust him throwing the ball. the announcer the whole game was asking for them to throw the ball downfield because of how the Packers were pressing the LOS. They had 2 big plays a 56 yarder to Brown and 49 yarder to Harry. The one to Brown he beat the guy off the LOS and was wide open, the ball was slightly underthrown or it would have been a TD. The one to Harry was a busted play where he threw it up for grabs and harry won a jump ball for it. He missed Kmet wide open for a TD and had another miss that was aggregious.

But he's much better and early in the year when people were bagging on the OC I was the one saying I think the OC is protecting him, I think that's still true

LA Redbird

All Star
Reaction score
Not sure where to post this. Guess this is fine.

Attachments

• 7BC42D00-9566-4CD6-8FAF-9D7DA896DE01.jpeg
    7BC42D00-9566-4CD6-8FAF-9D7DA896DE01.jpeg
    159 KB · Views: 12

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Raiders must love SoFi though. They are guaranteed at least 9 or 10, or even 11 if they play the Rams, home games every season

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Four 13+ point blown leads will get McDaniels fired! Some guys aren’t meant to be HCs, Josh is one of them & so is Kliff. Fire their butts

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Weird that the Rams defense took the day off only for the Colt McCoy game...

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I’m thinking that McDaniels has now earned a five-year extension.
:sarcasm:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose