OT: Other games 12-4-22

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Fire Kliff
I'm okay letting Kliff go, but when I watch the Bengals I think of how Zac Taylor was basically KK last year....a complete dumpster fire and probably fired if they start the season in a bad way, but then they make it to the Super Bowl.

Burrow flashed a little before his knee injury, but nobody really knew how'd her play last year...and Taylor definitely upped his coaching game.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tua has been great all year but man did he suck today. first drive TD on first play, after that he was really bad. Steps up Waddle wide open for a big gain, overthrows him. 3rd down underthrows Waddle. 2 INT's, lost a fumble, they actually had another INT that they didn't catch. I get it the 49ers defense is outstanding but Tua left so many big plays on the board in the first half.

He's played so well this year but today the game plan was obviously throw the ball, only 8 runs, and he frankly pooped the bed.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Why’s Shanahan not a great coach? He seems to maximize every players talent on both sides of the ball, has excellent offensive schemes. Jimmy G is a bottom half 16 QB and they are contenders regularly.
I hear you DaHilg. He’s great in a lot of ways, except for one thing: he tends to unravel and go pass wacky in big moments. As OC with ATL v. NE in the SB, as HC v. KC in the SB, and v. LAR in last year’s NFC Championship. In all three he’s abandoned a terrific running game and fallen in love with the pass. I believe you can make a pretty strong case he’s lost all three because he forgot what got him there.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Chandler Jones had 3 sacks and 5 QB hits today after coming into the game with 0.5 sacks on the year. The dude likes to produce in bunches. Also, the Chargers Oline is terrible.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Even with his flaws I thank the 49ers for passing on Justin Fields. He would look like a faster (healthy) Cam Newton in Kyle's offense.

Even with the bad loss he had a 90+ QBR yesterday.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

@Russ Smith Are you still thinking Fields wouldnt be shining/winning on the Eagles?

Last edited:

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I hear you DaHilg. He’s great in a lot of ways, except for one thing: he tends to unravel and go pass wacky in big moments. As OC with ATL v. NE in the SB, as HC v. KC in the SB, and v. LAR in last year’s NFC Championship. In all three he’s abandoned a terrific running game and fallen in love with the pass. I believe you can make a pretty strong case he’s lost all three because he forgot what got him there.
And he does design some terrific plays—very creative offensive mind.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Brady. Watch him win the SB and ride off into the sunset.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really don’t like the Broncos & Bucs are at the end of the season.

Those games actually look winnable.
Dude, Brady on Xmas night on national TV is going to be his swan song/last great moment of his career.

There is no doubt in my mind that he leads the Bucs to a game winning TD on the last play of the game against us.

And then we’ll get to watch us embarrassed in his highlight reel like we are so many other greats… and no no names… throughout NFL history.

Denver we probably/unfortunately beat.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Even with his flaws I thank the 49ers for passing on Justin Fields. He would look like a faster (healthy) Cam Newton in Kyle's offense.

Even with the bad loss he had a 90+ QBR yesterday.

@Russ Smith Are you still thinking Fields wouldnt be shining/winning on the Eagles?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Dude, Brady on Xmas night on national TV is going to be his swan song/last great moment of his career.

There is no doubt in my mind that he leads the Bucs to a game winning TD on the last play of the game against us.

And then we’ll get to watch us embarrassed in his highlight reel like we are so many other greats… and no no names… throughout NFL history.

Denver we probably/unfortunately beat.
Arians will probably come back down to field level.
Just goes to show how bad PFF is.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Arians will probably come back down to field level. Where?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose