OT- NFL Divisional Round Weekend

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
NFL front office looking at TVs and thinking about Bortles-Keenum superbowl like

You must be registered for see images attach

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
That defense is too damn good and they're playing at home. It's going to be a long day at the office for Mr Brees.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Why is no one giving Jacksonville a chance this weekend? They beat Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh this year by 21. AB is coming back from a torn calf and I’m not sure how effective he will be and Big Ben is not the same qb he’s been in years past. They are beatable and I think it’s tomorrow

Good call dude

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
shurmer has done a great job... the vikes have a straight up whodat offense

anybody see a player on the vikes they would pick in the first three rounds of their fantasy league?

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I am all for booth review of PI calls. That way the game can stretch to 7 hours so fans can tailgate, watch and camp after the game.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I am all for booth review of PI calls. That way the game can stretch to 7 hours so fans can tailgate, watch and camp after the game.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

LOL
So I used to hate the way ncaa and high school does the 15 yarder. But now days there are so many PI no calls and phantom pi calls that I’d be for the nfl just going to the 15 yd. and then count it as a personal foul. 2 and you get ejected. Ok maybe I watch too much soccer.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Bortles, Foles, Keenum, and Brady. Who do you suppose Goodell is rooting for?

Also, is Michael Floyd going to get another Super Bowl ring? Gaaahhh!!

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Saints are outplayeed and outmatched in first half. We have to see if Payton can do anything to get back into this game.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Saints are outplayeed and outmatched in first half. We have to see if Payton can do anything to get back into this game.
As much as Payton likes to sling it around, most of their success this year was with a balanced attack. If they get too far behind, they will lose their running game threat.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk