OT: Mathieu and Hitchens idiots

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Sorry guys, the fans are literally your customers. What you did last year was last year. You are being paid again this year for this year. You stink this year. People are going to comment. Be smarter than taking the bait. Particularly you, Mr. Hitchens, who got a phat contract and haven’t had a sack since 2019 (in other words underperforming).

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
If people didn’t watch…they would have to get real jobs, instead of making millions for playing a game. Suck it up buttercups….

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If they put that much passion into the games than into engaging with the online fans maybe their record would be a little better.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I remember the Morris twins ripping fans for not showing up to Suns games back when they were really terrible claiming if we were really fans we should pay to come see them play even if they were terrible and they themselves rarely showed up to play in games with their terrible effort.

That is why I have no compassion for athletes. They get paid a hell of a lot more than a majority of the public whether they suck or not (minimum salaries in professional sports isn't peanuts). If you suck, real fans will tell you so either get better or get a real job like the rest of us.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I remember the Morris twins ripping fans for not showing up to Suns games back when they were really terrible claiming if we were really fans we should pay to come see them play even if they were terrible and they themselves rarely showed up to play in games with their terrible effort.

That is why I have no compassion for athletes. They get paid a hell of a lot more than a majority of the public whether they suck or not (minimum salaries in professional sports isn't peanuts). If you suck, real fans will tell you so either get better or get a real job like the rest of us.
absolute facts. Athletes are too sensitive with criticism. TBH if it's that deep stay the hell off social media. Fan feedback, good or bad comes with the job.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Cry me a river boys! I remember when players didn't like it when COVID hit and the stands were empty and now these two clowns are dissing them?