OT Josh Norman is a punk

Reign Blood

Tattooed Hundredaire
Reaction score
This guy is a piece of work that makes a lot of money and rather to be professional he takes his game and makes himself look rediculous. After the OBJ fiasco now it's confrontation with Dez Bryant. Personally if I sat with all three of these guys I've mentioned in one room they probably wouldn't speak to one another if an audience wasn't there.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
This guy is a piece of work that makes a lot of money and rather to be professional he takes his game and makes himself look rediculous. After the OBJ fiasco now it's confrontation with Dez Bryant. Personally if I sat with all three of these guys I've mentioned in one room they probably wouldn't speak to one another if an audience wasn't there.
Why not?

OBJ is just a kid. From what the story is, Norman is just not media "polished". Very nice, but also very straight forward.

Bryant... Yeah. I agree

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I can't decipher fact from fiction in this situation, but Norman indicated that Bryant said something along the lines of, "where I'm from, we empty the clip" before the game.

Both of these players are well-known douchebags, so I just attribute it to one moron talking to another moron.

Makes me appreciate Fitz even more, as he is the antithesis of the WR diva stereotype.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Dez Bryant fits in that category as well. He screams & hollers at coaches & teammates every game! Both are very selfish guys & wouldn't have either on my team

Reaction score
Are we talking about this guy?

You must be registered for see images

Why does this clip have any bearing on anything? I would rather have a guy that shows emotion & cares. Don't get what you are implying here. Seems to me you think he is less of a man for this display. I would rather have a team full of guys that cared this much.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Dez Bryant fits in that category as well. He screams & hollers at coaches & teammates every game! Both are very selfish guys & wouldn't have either on my team

If Peyton or Tom Brady does it, it's "passion."

But if Dez does it, it's "selfishness." Sure, he's a little bit of a diva like so many other WR's. But ESPN would have you believe that he's threatening to murder his teammates and coaches every single game.

Still waiting for them to report that Norman made up the entire "unload the clip" thing. But that would take away from the drama they need for ratings. So who knows.

Last edited:

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I can't decipher fact from fiction in this situation, but Norman indicated that Bryant said something along the lines of, "where I'm from, we empty the clip" before the game.

Nothing makes some people angrier than using the term "clip."

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Looks like Norman made the whole thing up anyway.

Norman confirmed Bryant’s quote twice last Thursday but said on Monday, via Master Tesfatsion of the Washington Post, that Bryant didn’t actually say that. Per Tesfatsion, Norman intended the phrase as a metaphor for leaving everything out on the field. If true, there’s a lot of less loaded ways to make that point given the obvious allusion to a threat of violence via the use of a gun.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...er-said-where-i-come-from-we-unload-the-clip/

Last edited:

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I'm not going to defend dez for his immature actions because he has had that no doubt. However in this case he was competing against another guy who is known for being a goon and can obviously talk when things are going good but does not want to hear it when things are bad. Dez is like this too historically but has grown a lot if you are being real. to some degree dez was defending himself. Beyond that after the fact dez took ownership of his actions that took away from the team after the game.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
If Peyton or Tom Brady does it, it's "passion."

If Dez does it, it's selfishness. Sure, he's a little bit of a diva like so many other WR's. But ESPN would have you believe that he's threatening to murder his teammates and coaches every single game. Still waiting for them to report that Norman made up the entire "unload the clip" thing. But that would take away from the drama they need for ratings. So who knows.
Jason witten does it all the time. He's a great leader. He really is though. But you get my drift...