OT: James Harrison and Bountygate II

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I just watched the replay, Fitz DID run into Rolle, but Rolle was out of bounds, it was on the white so yeah he was probably too close but Fitz ran into him out of bounds not on the field.

It has pissed me off so much through the last decade that I want to go to Vegas for the opening Kickoff on September 10th and pour money into the American economy. Never will we go without that the NFL or an NCAA tournament again. NEVER. Sports is crucial to American culture and health. We won’t let China dictate that to us

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Antrell Rolle walked onto the field and literally blocked for the Steelers on that touchdown return. So many things to blame for that Super Bowl loss. But Aaron Francisco’s incompetence was at the top of the list.

Dishonourable mention due to Rogers Cromartie.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It has pissed me off so much through the last decade that I want to go to Vegas for the opening Kickoff on September 10th and pour money into the American economy. Never will we go without that the NFL or an NCAA tournament again. NEVER. Sports is crucial to American culture and health. We won’t let China dictate that to us

As if China cares about America's love of sports. Truth, they're probably quite happy to see American's indulge in today's opiate of the masses.

They'll dictate because they own your debt as the US held ours after WWI and largely dictated to us.

* Back to football.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard