OT/ IOWA vs. OHIO STATE...

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So, a lady comes into work yesterday proudly wearing an Ohio State Buckeyes jersey. Lots of Buckeye fans here in Charleston. So, I looked at her and said...You're comin' to the nest today." She grinned at me with that look of ....Seriously?!? I said..."Ask Michigan". Wellllll, I wonder if she's grinning today. As for QBOF of the future for our Cards this kid Nate Stanley for Iowa looks pretty good. He's just a sophomore.

Have a GREAT Sunday everyone! :)

Mark in SC :)

...And if Iowa can beat Ohio State is it just possible we can beat Seattle?? Man, wouldn't that be somethin'.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Iowa not only beat Ohio State, they manhandled them in every way. It was also a perfect example of why I had been saying to back off on the JT Barret NFL QB talk.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Iowa blows out Ohio St. and Ohio St. drops only to 11. Wow.
Exactly why I’ve never been a hardcore college football fan: rankings are a joke. The NFL settles its championships on the field.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Why does it matter where OSU fell? If they're not in the top 4, they're out. I think they should have 6 teams in the playoff. The 5 conference champions and a wildcard team. And yes, I think Penn St. should have been in last year over OSU since they were Big 10 champs.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Exactly why I’ve never been a hardcore college football fan: rankings are a joke. The NFL settles its championships on the field.
They set it up so they get the best ratings matchup and not the best field matchup. This will never improve until they have a true playoff system.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard