Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

FIFA > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Madden

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Carlos Vela? Really? He's not even an everyday player for Arsenal, although he'll get more time this season.

As for Kaka, he's pretty much unrecognizable on that cover.

OP
OP
Shzm13

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, the original cover had him wearing a MX jersey, don't know what happened there.

I would've expected Chicharito though

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Yeah, the original cover had him wearing a MX jersey, don't know what happened there.

I would've expected Chicharito though

Maybe, but if they wanted to go with a Mexican player, I'd think Rafa would have a more far-reaching effect.

Strange that they have Kaka but no Messi, Fabregas, Rooney, etc... Vela seems an odd choice considering who is left out. And Kaka hasn't been "Kaka" for a couple seasons.

OP
OP
Shzm13

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kaka: They can't have Messi or Ronaldo since they're signed to PES. Rooney plays for the most hated team in the world and (from a marketing standpoint) is already balding and hes not even 25. As far as big, marketable names go, Id say Kaka right behind the aforementioned. Not what he used to be, but he's better than Ronaldinho lol.

Vela: They usually select young players who are about to break out. Velas been primed to do that for a while now. After watching a couple Arsenal games, Im not too impressed with Chamkah, so i think he should get some decent time this year.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Kaka: They can't have Messi or Ronaldo since they're signed to PES. Rooney plays for the most hated team in the world and (from a marketing standpoint) is already balding and hes not even 25. As far as big, marketable names go, Id say Kaka right behind the aforementioned. Not what he used to be, but he's better than Ronaldinho lol.

Vela: They usually select young players who are about to break out. Velas been primed to do that for a while now. After watching a couple Arsenal games, Im not too impressed with Chamkah, so i think he should get some decent time this year.

Young players about to break out--I'd say Thomas Muller fits that mold better than any player in the world right now. Vela could have a solid season as a reserve, but he's not breaking out. Just an odd choice.

OP
OP
Shzm13

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
At least thats the case for the N.America cover. Previously featured had been Ochoa (America) and Altidore (Red Bull)

gr000000vy

I scored against Derby
Reaction score
Rooney plays for the most hated team in the world and (from a marketing standpoint) is already balding and hes not even 25.

LOL Most hated team? You mean the most LOVED team... expect for in Arizona it seems... He was on it last yr in the UK and was on the main screen in the US version as well...

Interesting that they put Donovan in a US kit.. you can't play with international teams on FIFA can you? If so I just never have.. Club>Country No MLS teams this yr heh? They had two last yr...

OP
OP
Shzm13

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Huh? Yeah, you can play with all MLS/Mexico teams as well as some South American ones like Boca Jrs, River Plate, Flamengo. Almost all countries that were in the world cup are available, even the scrubs.

Ratings are somewhat off, but its still an entertaining game. Especially if you have a lot of friends around the country/world who you like to play with online. Up to 22 ppl can play at the same time. Pretty good stuff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard