OT- Around the NFL 2019-20

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Washington better hope Haskins gets better because on paper they are one of the teams that figures to be most improved next season. If Williams gets healthy and they don't trade him they have a LT, if they do trade him they get picks and or players for him. They have a potential RB of the future in Bryce Love sitting out this year with injury. They have a terrific young WR in McLaurin with 2-3 other pretty good ones. But if Haskins turns out to have been the wrong pick none of that will matter. Off to a slow start but had even less experience in college than Kyler did and as someone else said earlier today almost an identical situation where he played with future NFL Wr's who were running wide open all the time so he never had to read defenses or make tight window throws it was which open guy do I throw to.

Dwayne Trashcans has a 73 QB Rating when pressured last season at Ohio State.

Size and arm strength are overrated for a QB.

Haskins got drafted on his numbers and his stature alone.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I thought it was illegal to assist a guy scoring by either carrying or pulling them across the goal line, as the Ravens with I believe Brown pulling Jackson across. If not, maybe we should just midget toss Kyler next time we get close to scoring

Not sure when but they changed that rule and I honestly hate it. Teams run set plays now to push guys in, and people get injured on those plays.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lamar did pretty good for a RB...
LMAO.....17/23 1TD .

Lamar was definitely the guy I wanted back 2 years ago. Cardinals could have actually traded back & still nabbed him. Being a Syracuse guy, I saw enough of this kid to believe he was the real deal. If we were still stuck with Rosen right now, I would be nauseated. Like Murray, Lamar is a special dude. And like Murray, he works his a$$ off to be great.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Unbelievable that Keim didn't even consider drafting Lamar Jackson in the 1st. A few QB needy teams passed on this guy though.

With the Cards' OL situation though it really makes you wonder what they thought they had going in for 2018?!
WildBB, I swear I was saying the same thing to myself last night. It was an absolute layup that we blew by not taking him. Given what we were working with personnel at the time, and the need for a mobile qb in our division, I kept praying we would be smart enough to pull the trigger. Oh well....

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Great win for the Ravens. That one shakes up the NFL.

Our performance against them in BAL looks a little better in retrospect.

We hung with 2 of the best 5 teams in the league and got browbeaten by one. We are basically an improving team with some good underlying pieces and a qb that is saddled by dead cap but improving and being coached up.

Yes, I get some of the decisions that have been made by Kingsbury and Joseph in game have been disastrous but they are taking risks where they wouldn't if they had the talent. Still cannot for the life of me figure out why people are letting themselves get so down on the team at teams. We are absolutely headed in the right direction.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
I am still not sold on him as a passer. He has a great offensive line as well. I think he runs too much IMO and is at great risk for injury.

He has improved this season and I see no reason why he can't continue to do so.He is getting better knowing when to run and slide.Still a work in progress but getting better.12-3 as a starting QB.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
OUCH!

John Clark
@JClarkNBCS

Sources tell me DeSean Jackson will have surgery tomorrow morning

He tore the abdominal muscle completely off the bone yesterday, worse than his injury in week 2

He is expected to be out 4-6 weeks

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
DK Metcalf is having another very solid game. Passing on him truly sticks in my craw.
The funny thing, I asked Pete Carol why he wanted Metcalf before the draft XD on his twitter XD. I maybe he some days will answer me that question XD.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard