OT: Aron Baynes learning to walk again

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I do not know how I missed this. There is so much here. The perils of injury for a pro athlete. The difficulties of hospitalization in a Covid world, especially overseas, even apply to pro athletes. Delli posing as a Dr. to get in to see him. Just so much here.

Where was Aron Baynes?

It was a long way to the bathroom in the Saitama Super Arena outside Tokyo, and Baynes had gone to use it between the third and fourth quarters. He had to go diagonally across the court, down a hallway and a flight of stairs. It still didn't make sense. Baynes had left running so as not to miss the start of the final frame.

Concerned, one of the staff members went to look for him, tracing Baynes' steps. As he did, the staffer found him. In the locker room on a tile floor near the bathroom, the 6-foot-10 Baynes was sprawled on the floor, blood on his uniform and on the floor from two deep, inexplicable puncture wounds in his upper arm.

The team doctor was summoned. Then paramedics. Still on the floor, Baynes was groggy and couldn't get himself up. He remembered running around a corner to head toward the bathrooms.

Then, nothing.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Damn that’s crazy I hope he gets back to normal

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow that is quite the story. I really like him and would welcome him back to the team.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw this the other day and it is sad to hear about him. I wish him the best of luck.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard