Only Murders in The Building (Hulu)

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Who’s watching this amazing show on Hulu? Only 3 episodes have been released yet the next is coming out on the 7th

Steve Martin, Martin Short and Selena Gomez. Getting 100% on RT

I’m calling it Selena Gomez is the killer.

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Reaction score
Who’s watching this amazing show on Hulu? Only 3 episodes have been released yet the next is coming out on the 7th

Steve Martin, Martin Short and Selena Gomez. Getting 100% on RT

I’m calling it Selena Gomez is the killer.

Wife and I have watched the first two episodes so far.

It has been great, and if you've watched up to the second episode, you wouldn't think she's the killer. Then again, that is, if nothing in the third episode changes that because I certainly thought she was in the first.

Either way, it has been a great show so far.

OP
OP
F

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wife and I have watched the first two episodes so far.

It has been great, and if you've watched up to the second episode, you wouldn't think she's the killer. Then again, that is, if nothing in the third episode changes that because I certainly thought she was in the first.

Either way, it has been a great show so far.

I told my wife I think she’s the killer and she yells THAT MAKES NO SENSE

but that’s why it does make sense Ahhhh haaaaa. Like Phil Dunphey says gotta think inside the box

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is a great show. After episode three, maybe Sting is the killer? :)

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I listened to Stern interview Steve and Marty this weekend and they were hilarious riffing off of each other. You could tell there was genuine friendship there between them. We can't wait to check this one out.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great show. Started off slow for me and the wife but we love the show. It was so awesome to see Martin and Short doing something great again.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Just finished it and really enjoyed it. I saw Martin and Short a few years back when they were touring together doing a standup/comedy act. Those two are about as good as it gets when it comes to chemistry.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Season 2 begins on June 28.
You must be registered for see images attach

Season 2 is a messy time, but it's a messy GOOD time, thanks in large part to the shared chemistry of its three stars. Credit: Craig Blankenhorn / Hulu

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The first two episodes of season 2 are available to view. Watched both episodes and I am happy to say that so far this season is just as good as the first season.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Started S2 last night. Still fantastic. Will likely finish in a couple of days.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just watched the final episode and it was great. So happy there will be another season.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This show is so great. Our three favorite new shows in the past couple years have been Ted Lasso, After Party and this show. Going to enjoy it while we can because Steve Martin has said after this he is likely done. Legend!

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
This show is so great. Our three favorite new shows in the past couple years have been Ted Lasso, After Party and this show. Going to enjoy it while we can because Steve Martin has said after this he is likely done. Legend!
They've already greenlit season 3. Did he say that Season 3 will be the last?

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They've already greenlit season 3. Did he say that Season 3 will be the last?
No he basically said when this TV show run is done this is likely it. He said he won't do movies any longer because that means spending at least 3 months way from family which he is not willing to do any longer and he won't do cameos. He also said he won't be chasing TV roles after this show either. Said, he is content if this is it after this show.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love this show. Finale delivered nicely, but I think I give the nod to S1 for best overall so far. Very much looking forward to S3.

I thought the Lucy storyline was a little out of place, though. I get that they were developing Charles' character a bit, but just seemed a little forced.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose