One Player do you Regret most Cards not being able to take?

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Assuming we got BPA and who we wanted in R1, which player throughout the other rounds do you most wish the Cards could have somehow gotten and why?

Michael Pittman - We would have had to acquire 2nd round pick, but I feel Pittman would have completed an unstoppable air offense for us, plus made an easy transition when Fits retires. I sure hope one of the 3 from last year's draft begins to ball for us.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I can't argue with a single pick. I would have liked to grab a 3-4 rusher but teams didn't think highly of the two that were there (Weaver and Anae).

This draft was as clean as I have ever seen for the Cardinals.

Rain Man

Rookie
Reaction score
After our first two picks I never heard of them. Just like every year I read mock drafts and finally watch it unfold.

I would say I've never heard of 90% of any players in the whole draft

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I fantasized about grabbing Chase Claypool and using him at TE. But with no 2nd rounder it was a dream

P16

Reaction score
I was hoping for Biadasz with our second 4th. I'm not really sold on Cole and he would have given us a second good prospect at Center. Both have experience playing Guard as well so depth throughout the line, etc.

But hard to complain about the draft they pulled off. Still can't believe we got Jones in the 3rd.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Vance JOSEPH - had a lot of influence imo - made for a better Card draft - more disciplined - I am use to high risk wtf picks! Derrick Brown was my hope but not in the cards!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I wanted Joshua Kelley in round 4. He went right before the Cardinals picked Leki Fotu.

I could see Kelley being the late round RB who turns into a multiple 1000 yard rusher.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard