What is Kliff thinking here?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Kliff is clearly Inzane

3/5

I think the team is trying to save money at a handful of positions. If they lose a few games by a missed field goal at the end of the games, it improves draft position without really sacrificing a ton of momentum.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Bears have two pk’s That are lighting it up right now. Look for ZG to be replace if he chokes here in August.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Roster info on azcardinals.com earlier today had Zico wearing jersey #15. UPDATE - Oops! Website changed it to #80.

I wonder if the Cardinals have been working on getting Crabtree in there for a few days, and left his #15 available to him just in case.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
It is just tough for me to get excited. Pugh's injury highlights why. Shipley...meh. Sweazy...meh. Humphries...meh. I had some hope for Pugh but that is looking like wasted cash. I'm tired of watching a trash oline and how it hamstrings an offense.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
+1

Will it ever change?

At least on paper, next year's draft looks like a very good one for O-Linemen. Let's hope that with this offense, a significantly more mobile QB, & a better O-Line coach, that we can get by this year with smoke and mirrors.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
"Close" only counts in hand grenades and horseshoes.
In actual games sure, but in practice close can be seen as a positive. If they believe that he will get more dialed in by the time the regular season rolls around and thus is making most of those close misses during the regular season than I can understand the optimism. If the misses were all over the place or missing by a mile that would probably be a sign that the same bad percentage will translate to the regular season.