Official Namechange Thread

sundevilscott

Kaycee's Daddy
Reaction score
<meaningless rambling> Man I have no idea what I would even think about for a name change. Maybe SDS or .... hmm i got Nothing. I am sundevilscott on every board I sign up for except the Rivals.com boards which I actually signed up as Sun Devil Scott with the spaces and to this day I think it just doesn't look right. </meaningless rambling>

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
<meaningless rambling> Man I have no idea what I would even think about for a name change. Maybe SDS or .... hmm i got Nothing. I am sundevilscott on every board I sign up for except the Rivals.com boards which I actually signed up as Sun Devil Scott with the spaces and to this day I think it just doesn't look right. </meaningless rambling>

I'm still tempted to request a name change to Moktar Enjay. (praise be to Cheesebeef!)

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Think I can get mine shortened to just Bert ?

That would be cool thx.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can I get my name changed to roffles? please and thanks!

Well, I'm the person that usually does name changes, and in most cases it is for people that want their nicknames to their real names: e.g. BigBadBert -> Bert, D-Dogg -> Donald, thirty-two -> Kate, HarleyRider -> Brian and so forth.

I'm not going to change your name to "roffles". I can't decide if that sounds like a potato chip or what you would name a pet bunny rabbit.

You should go old school ASFN and have people suggest names for you and put it up for a vote. Man I miss that tradition as does Ouchie-Z-Clown. :)

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So these are the ones I have recently done:

Lacardjoe67 = Joe L
Syracuselaxman = Poolboy
TJUofA2004 = TJ

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like to change my name to 3Boyz

No. See above. You want your name changed to your real name, no problem. You want the board to suggest a funny name and take up a vote.

I don't see how changing your name to 3Bboyz is much better than your current name. And with 6K posts, all it would do is confuse people.

WarnerHOF

Registered
Reaction score
Please change my name to DAFan3 pretty please. This username is extremely outdated. :D

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please change my name to DAFan3 pretty please. This username is extremely outdated. :D

No.

This is the second time you have asked for a name change. WarnerHOF is not outdated for at least 5 years.

Ask for your real name or have the board suggest one for you. It worked for Assface, Poolboy, Ouchie-Z-Clown and others.

Handle changes make it confusing for other members.

Djaughe

Reaction score
J-Dubya or C-Mike.

I want my old handle back.

Make it happen.

:haveadrink:

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mike would like to request a username change.

CaptTurbo please. Am trying to sync my sports forum usernames.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard