Of the TOP (100) prospects according to....

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Sports Weekly, we've picked (3)!! WOW!! :D Rolle was ranked #9, Arrington was #48, and Green was #49. A far cry from the days of Anthony Bell-Lb-1st Round. ...And the ESPN announcers going "Who"?? ...And laughing. GO CARDS!!

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
According to that list we got 3 of the top 50. :thumbup:

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
NeverSayDieFan said:
Sports Weekly, we've picked (3)!! WOW!! :D Rolle was ranked #9, Arrington was #48, and Green was #49. A far cry from the days of Anthony Bell-Lb-1st Round. ...And the ESPN announcers going "Who"?? ...And laughing. GO CARDS!!

Are you surprised that as of the 75th pick, we've taken three players ranked in the top 100? I'm guessing our 4th pick, number 95, has a good shot at being in the top 100 also.

:p

OP
OP
N

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Re: ARIZONA All quiet on the ESPN set

OK-so they kept screwing us by going to commercial JUST as our pick(s) was/were about to be made. ...And they kept ignoring the obvious--that our draft was going EXTREMELY well. Still, I just luv'd the almost "bored" look on C. Berman's face when it was the Cards' turn to pick. No doubt he & the gang were ready to make derisive comments about the Cards' picks, (as in years past) but he/they just can't do it NOW. :wave: So, what do they do?? Turn their attention to the JETS!! They've just gotta have a whipping-boy for good TV ratings, don't cha' know. I'm NOT a Jets' fan AND I still "cringed" at the video low-lite reel of their past screw-ups. GO CARDS!! Day #2.

Doc Cardinal

Old Fart
Reaction score
NeverSayDieFan said:
OK-so they kept screwing us by going to commercial JUST as our pick(s) was/were about to be made. ...And they kept ignoring the obvious--that our draft was going EXTREMELY well. Still, I just luv'd the almost "bored" look on C. Berman's face when it was the Cards' turn to pick. No doubt he & the gang were ready to make derisive comments about the Cards' picks, (as in years past) but he/they just can't do it NOW. :wave: So, what do they do?? Turn their attention to the JETS!! They've just gotta have a whipping-boy for good TV ratings, don't cha' know. I'm NOT a Jets' fan AND I still "cringed" at the video low-lite reel of their past screw-ups. GO CARDS!! Day #2.

We still are the Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL.

When will we get some respect?

Brevity

Tryin' to get my lap back
Reaction score
Doc Cardinal said:
We still are the Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL.

When will we get some respect?

Winning cures all.

I think part of reason why we were ignored is, possibly, Green's media blackout has ESPN ticked off.

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
On an ESPN poll, 21% voted we had the best draft so far, that was 3rd in the league.

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
NeverSayDieFan said:

Was Elton Brown one of the Top 100??

OP
OP
N

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Re: Sports Weekly's TOP (100)

WE have selected:
#9-A. Rolle
#25-E. Brown
#30-D. Blackstock
#48-J.J. Arrington
#49-E. Green

What part of "GREAT DRAFT" doesn't ESPN understand!?! (Hee~Hee)

JasonKGME

I'm a uncle's monkey??
Reaction score
EndZone said:
Was Elton Brown one of the Top 100??

Dont know about sports weekly, but The Sporting News had:

Antrel Rolle #10
JJ Arrington #59
Eric Green #63
Darryl Blackstock #20
Elton Brown #34

ThunderCard

Reaction score
Alll I can say is WOW !!! I am in total shock ! this could turn out to be the vest cards draft ever

Brown in the fourth !! What were people thinking

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
ThunderCard said:
Alll I can say is WOW !!! I am in total shock ! this could turn out to be the vest cards draft ever

Brown in the fourth !! What were people thinking

I'm with you brother! Rolle is going to be a STUD!. Maybe the best corner in the league. Arrington hasn't looked so good so far, but maybe he'll pull it together.