O/T: Andre Wadsworth is selling ice cream

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
part owner of Creamistry which plans on opening more locations in the Valley. At least he put to good use the money he stol...er, made with the Cardinals.

A creamologist is someone skilled in crafting the store’s signature liquid nitrogen ice cream. And there are plenty of employment opportunities with the California-based franchise. Creamistry co-founders Ryan Zeleznak and Andre Wadsworth plan to open more than 20 locations over the next five years, including three in the Valley. Wadsworth is a former Arizona Cardinal and co-founder of Impact Church in Scottsdale.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/ente...ark-tank-creamistry-opening-arizona/83255744/

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Wadsworth had injury problems and they where injuries which one could not play through. I will never call him a bust and I wish him the best because his talent was never the question and he did want to play and gave his all

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
In the fwiw file -- he had an injury his second year that he played through that may have cost him his career--

IIRC- the dreaded micro fracture was done after year 3.

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wadworth is the executive pastor of a hugely successful church in Scottsdale called Impact that he started and funded. It is affiliated with a group of churches started by Darrell Green. The guy is changing people's lives.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Big difference between Wadsworth and Wendell Bryant. Injuries derailed Wadsworth's career whereas Bryant was a bust from Day 1.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Wadsworth had injury problems and they where injuries which one could not play through. I will never call him a bust and I wish him the best because his talent was never the question and he did want to play and gave his all

wadsworthless never "wanted to play"...he wanted to get paid....I remember screaming at the tv when he was drafted.....and calling in on a radio show and telling them the cards needed to let this chump re-enter the next years draft..

never ever draft a finance major who is being hyped as the "next Bruce Smith".... that clown never wanted to be a cardinal....and he has the very proud distinction of being the only Cards jersey I have ever pissed on.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wadworth is the executive pastor of a hugely successful church in Scottsdale called Impact that he started and funded. It is affiliated with a group of churches started by Darrell Green. The guy is changing people's lives.

Totally agree. His children go to Scottsdale Christian Academy and he is very involved with them and the school.
My granddaughters also attend there, I've seen him at many events and fund raisers. He is community oriented and a first class person. :thumb:

Last edited:

Redneck Voodoo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wadsworth, Mark Smith, Simeon Rice and Eric Swann...man what a dream front four. Ended as quickly as it began... :sad:

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I heard at first the ice cream cone is amazing and then it quickly falls apart.

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wadsworth, Mark Smith, Simeon Rice and Eric Swann...man what a dream front four. Ended as quickly as it began... :sad:

This dream front four played a total of 4 games together in 1998.
Either Swann blew his knee out or Wadsworth did. Smith left the team soon after and was out of the league. Simeon was a damn good player that hated playing for us.

Last edited:

Redneck Voodoo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This dream front four played a total of 4 games together in 1998.
Either Swann blew his knee out or Wadsworth did. Smith left the team soon after and was out of the league. Simeon was a damn good player that hated playing for us.

Sad. I had such high hopes for that season...well, that defense, anyway.

Last edited:

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
wadsworthless never "wanted to play"...he wanted to get paid....I remember screaming at the tv when he was drafted.....and calling in on a radio show and telling them the cards needed to let this chump re-enter the next years draft..

never ever draft a finance major who is being hyped as the "next Bruce Smith".... that clown never wanted to be a cardinal....and he has the very proud distinction of being the only Cards jersey I have ever pissed on.

Wow.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score

I agree. Wadsworth enacted a plan from day 1 after the Cards drafted him to blow out his knee and have several surgeries on it.

From now on, the Cards should only draft general studies majors who are being called the next Wendell Bryant.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

1) What Cardinals' first-round pick DIDN'T have some sort of holdout before picks were slotted in 2011? That's not on AW, that's on management.

2) The guy's knees failed him. Hard to give him the "Bust" label when you factor in his injuries.

Reign Blood

Tattooed Hundredaire
Reaction score
We can agree the Wadsworth pick left a bad taste in our mouths and I'll be damned if I'm going to let it happen again. If you do it's on you this time; not Bidwill.

OP
OP
DeAnna

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Wonder who wrote his Wiki page .. it state's he is one of the biggest NFL draft busts, and that he wanted to get paid like Peyton Manning and Ryan Leaf which were 1 and 2 respectively. Then he held out until first game of the season. Had surgery with Dr Steadman, against the organization's policy. Didn't play much after that.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Complete bull****. I met Andre Wadsworth and he had a chunk the size of a quarter taken out of his leg just below the knee. It was during the Spring after the playoff win over Dallas. He told me the injury happened in the Giants game at SDS in December. (Which some people here will remember as it was the coldest game ever at SDS and it rained and sleeted.) He finished the season and played in the playoffs, and he played well.

Sorry, but I absolutely cannot stand such judgmental posts when you obviously know jack frigging squat about the person or his character and the facts of their life.

Last edited:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The weather that day was soooo miserable, especially after the sun went behind the stands.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It was the only time I ever shivered at a game at SDS. I was so depressed when we lost, as I thought the playoffs were unlikely. The miserable cold did not help my mood at all.

It;s easy to forget how miserable that game was when we closed out the season with two amazing wins against the Saints and Chargers to get a Wild Card spot.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard