No TV deal for the dbacks this season

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have literally kept Direct TV just for this announcement. It's worse because as a Dbacks ticket holder I literally can't sign up for the $20 season long deal.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
It also sucks that it's an extra fee on top of the regular At.Bat subscription for in market. Outside of AZ I can watch the games but in AZ I have to pay extra. That's frustrating.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It also sucks that it's an extra fee on top of the regular At.Bat subscription for in market. Outside of AZ I can watch the games but in AZ I have to pay extra. That's frustrating.

No it's worse if you have the MLB subscription you cannot watch the Dbacks even if you pay the $20. You have to pick between watching the league or your team.

It's nonsense when the other 3 major teams are on free TV

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
No it's worse if you have the MLB subscription you cannot watch the Dbacks even if you pay the $20. You have to pick between watching the league or your team.

It's nonsense when the other 3 major teams are on free TV

What? That's crazy that I can't get the DBacks if I have the MLB sub. I get that every year since T-Mobile gives it as a perk. I assumed I could add the DBacks onto that this year. Guess it's time to figure out how to get my AppleTV to appear to be in another market so that I can use the main account.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I paid for the MLB Diamondbacks package. I also did it last year for the second half of the season. If they did not show the home games, I would not have paid for it. To go to a ballgame for two, you are spending close to $100.00 for the tickets, parking, food and drinks.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard