No message board Icons

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or do other people's message board Buttons and Icons not show up? All I get is a X with the discription of the button or Icon next to it?

It's always been like this ever sense we went back to the old board. Any Idea's Mike?

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by MadCardDisease
Is it just me or do other people's message board Buttons and Icons not show up? All I get is a X with the discription of the button or Icon next to it?

It's always been like this ever sense we went back to the old board. Any Idea's Mike?

I've gotten this several times too. I just hit "Refresh" and then the page appears normal.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by bratwurst
Are you guys running any type of client side firewall program?

I run Zone Alarm.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
I had that same problem, it was really bad. I turned off the firewall I was using (Symantec Client Security) and the problem went away. I think it has something to do with the scripts that run in the background when you load a page on this site.

steveskg

Reaction score
Pompano Beach, FL (Originally from Phoenix, AZ)
Yeah, when I'm logged out, the message board icons come up fine... but once I log in... they're all Xs! How do I fix this? It's annoying. I'm not running Zone Alarm, and I believe I've disabled XP's firewall. We have a router here so that has a built in firewall I'm sure.

Any ideas? Thanks.
Steve

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson