Nice Dansby article

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
Thanks for the link.

With the uncertainty of Washington's availability due to his legal situation next year, I'd really like to keep Dansby. (I was pissed we lost him to the Dolphins in the first place).

He won't do another 1 year deal, but I think he can be of service for another 3, though with diminished value in the 3rd year.

Go Cards!!!

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
A 3 year deal would be very reasonable.

It would ensure he would be here next year, and after that he would be "cuttable" without significant cap damage, IMO.

It is not so much the length of contract with Dansby as the dollar amount.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sidenote: Nailed it, and I have the comment to prove it somewhere......BRB.

http://blog.azcardinals.com/2013/11/12/dansbys-what-could-have-been-ints/

1st rule in catching ANYTHING. Watch it into your hands, at the beginning of the season you could easily tell he was running before the ball was in his hands. You have a case of the drops in ANY sport, just work on watching the ball into your hands.

People who say you cannot teach people to catch, are just plain wrong!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Second Side-note:

The Cincinnati Bearcats one time defensive coordinator would have EVERY defensive player catch 50 passes a practice. Makes sense right? Who on defense is not expected to catch the ball if it comes their way. The defense was one of, if not the top, college defenses for turnovers.

I have always wondered why NFL teams don't adopt that time of thinking into their defense. Turn over, and more specifically INTs are gigantic parts of the NFL game these days. Why not get your defense accustomed to catching the ball ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard