NFLPA Collegiate Bowl

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
January 19th...
The NFLPA Collegiate Bowl is the premier postseason all-star game for any draft-eligible college football players. More than just a game, this week-long experience provides players with the chance to showcase their game to NFL scouts and coaches, while learning from the best in the business. The Collegiate Bowl not only prepares players for the speed and intensity of professional football, but also for the business and lifestyle changes that come with it.

Roster...
http://collegiate.nflpa.com/2019-game-roster/

Not as big as Senior Bowl but might have some players worth watching.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never heard of it and a brief look at the roster and I don't see much "premier", but hell I will watch anything football. :clapping:

OP
OP
Zeno

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Never heard of it and a brief look at the roster and I don't see much "premier", but hell I will watch anything football. :clapping:

I don’t remember this one either but it came across my feed.

BY THE NUMBERS
  • 112 College players participated in 2018
  • 84 colleges and universities represented
  • 42 players received invitations to 2018 NFL Combine
  • 19 players selected in 2018 NFL Draft

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was hoping a buddy of mine's son was going to play in one of these games. He went to Albany after transferring from Penn St. His name is Antoine White.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Battle, the LSU safety likely goes day 3. Ohio tackle Lowery has a long shot chance. Trewyn, a UWW Center is out of a very good small college program. Nebraska Linebacker Young was a solid tackler, but may be too slow. NDSU CB might make a team. Butler from NAU might fit the new offense. He was a prospect but has an injury history. Another wideout Jeanpiere is worth watching. Most of these guys will end up as UDFAs if they’re lucky.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Battle, the LSU safety likely goes day 3. Ohio tackle Lowery has a long shot chance. Trewyn, a UWW Center is out of a very good small college program. Nebraska Linebacker Young was a solid tackler, but may be too slow. NDSU CB might make a team. Butler from NAU might fit the new offense. He was a prospect but has an injury history. Another wideout Jeanpiere is worth watching. Most of these guys will end up as UDFAs if they’re lucky.

Or early round draft picks by Keim.

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hmmmm , It's always been two games , Senior Bowl , and East - West Shrine , never heard of NFLPA Game !!!

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Believe it or not in some years there have been 4-5 games, including mostly regional games in Florida & Texas.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson