NFL stadium rankings

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Athletic had an article a week ago, "NFL stadium rankings: All 30 NFL venues from best to worst". Here's what they had to say about State Farm Stadium (emphasis mine):

17. State Farm Stadium

Team: Arizona Cardinals

Seating capacity: 63,400

Google review: 4.6 stars

The home of the Cardinals since 2006 fell eight spots from the last ranking. It landed on two ballots as one of the worst five stadiums in the league. State Farm Stadium has hosted three Super Bowls, including February’s game between the Chiefs and Eagles.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
SFS is way overdue for significant upgrades. Definitely falling behind the other venues now.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Sofi is a beautiful stadium but it doesn't have air conditioning and the overall experience there is pretty terrible. Sure, Southern California is generally not too hot, but game days can be in the 90s early in the season, and if you consume a few beers, you'll be sweaty as hell.

Food is way overpriced and below average. The game day focus is always on the celebrities at the game which is dumb. I don't care that Dr. Dre is watching from a luxury box, I'd rather see football content.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard