NFL Roster cuts tracker

Reign Blood

Tattooed Hundredaire
Reaction score
I have my avatar playing the guitar. It's around x Mas time and in the back ground you can see a an x Mas ashtray. My wife smokes I dont.

Also the chord I'm holding is an inverted chord ...not a d/f# I just took the third of the chord and moved it I'm only hitting three strings with my other fingers.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Timmy Hightower was released by the Whiners, he was fun here back in the SB run years . Hope he gets a shot again somewhere

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Timmy Hightower was released by the Whiners, he was fun here back in the SB run years . Hope he gets a shot again somewhere
Amazing thing with him is that he gets hurt, it out of the game for 4 years and comes back and while not a world beater for the Saints, contributed pretty well. 3 plays involving him stand out. #1 was the NFC Championship with him scoring the winning TD. #2 James Harrison 100yd INT return in the Super Bowl. Hightower is cutting down the angle and would have at least pushed him out of bounds but gets blasted right between the numbers on his back and of course with what always happens with the Stealers, no flag. The 3rd is the 2009 divisional playoff against he Saints. He rips off a 75 yard run to start the game giving us a glimmer of hope that we might actually stand a chance in that game. Well, it was all down hill after that.

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
Per Rapoport: Panthers have cut punter Andy Lee, keeping Michael Palardy, per source

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Boy....

Brock osweiller --life comes at you fast. Last year at this time, he was the starting QB of the Texans, coming off of a nice preseason

One year later...... cut by a franchise that will have its 27th starting QB in its modern history

ColdPickleNachos

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

He could be a nice addition for the Cardinals. From what I could gather, his issues were mental, not talent-related. Maybe this is a wake-up call and he flourishes elsewhere.

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
He could be a nice addition for the Cardinals. From what I could gather, his issues were mental, not talent-related. Maybe this is a wake-up call and he flourishes elsewhere.

I agree. I think BA would love this kid. Plus, he's a kickoff and potential punt return guy.

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boy....

Brock osweiller --life comes at you fast. Last year at this time, he was the starting QB of the Texans, coming off of a nice preseason

One year later...... cut by a franchise that will have its 27th starting QB in its modern history
What more can be said? It's the Browns.

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hard Knocks "star" Riley Bullough being released by Tampa. Goes to show that you can have a lot of intangibles but if you don't have speed that it's an uphill battle to make it in the NFL.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Boy....

Going to be tough making enough money to be set for life for doing nothing more than converting oxygen into carbon dioxide.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard