NFL expert picks for the divisional round of the playoffs

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i know it shouldn't, but it gives me the heebie-jeebies that we're the ONLY team picked unanimously to win.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
I just want to know who we are playing next Sunday. Experts appear split on the matter.

:D

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i know it shouldn't, but it gives me the heebie-jeebies that we're the ONLY team picked unanimously to win.

+1

How can anyone pick Pittsburgh with the injuries they've sustained?

Probably a couple people feel like he is going to play no matter what. With Ben they always have a chance.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gig Ben, Brown and D Williams might not play.
Doesn't matter. They're still the Stealers. Look at when they played us. Down to their #3 QB and they still beat us even though their players were holding and committing blatant penalties that weren't being called.

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Meh. I think we'll see a complete opposite of last weekend when it comes to home vs road teams winning with maybe the exception of Pitt.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doesn't matter. They're still the Stealers. Look at when they played us. Down to their #3 QB and they still beat us even though their players were holding and committing blatant penalties that weren't being called.

They are a team that can beat you on a good day regardless of all of that. They practically coined next man up mentality.

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Meh. I think we'll see a complete opposite of last weekend when it comes to home vs road teams winning with maybe the exception of Pitt.

I agree , I stated in another thread a couple days ago that I believe all four home teams will win this week end , I think we will have to win at Carolina to get to the SB .

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Absolutely. It's been going on for decades. The FBI should investigate this team

Napier

Pond Hopping
Reaction score
I hate reading stuff like this; however, I am one of those people who won't allow anyone in my house to say we're definitely going to win before a game.

:stick::stick:

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a Cowboy fan friend that always texts me ' You got this' before every game just to irritate me. He's already sent it to me for this game and I have half a mind to drive over and punch him in the gut!!

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
How can anyone pick Pittsburgh with the injuries they've sustained?

They still have the refs on their side.

They beat us in 08. :p

As to us I'm proud to see the clean sweep. The any given day is all they have.

Because they're the Stealers. They always seem to get some unexpected breaks when they needed them the most.

Payton's noodle arm.

Apparently there are many reasons.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More experts:

You must be registered for see images attach