New Uniforms for the Cardinals

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
We should probably have this thread merged with the other one, but waitaminute - another helmet?? Teams can only have two in their rotation, and I’d be surprised if they scrapped the Black alt helmet after just one season.

Is this one Red?

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We should probably have this thread merged with the other one, but waitaminute - another helmet?? Teams can only have two in their rotation, and I’d be surprised if they scrapped the Black alt helmet after just one season.

Is this one Red?
Maybe they will keep the Black as the alternate and add a new every game helmet. I would really like a red helmet! Anything but the white with a gray facemask. I'm good with the Logo but tweak would be good.

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Do they actually get involved with the design or just produce the uni and put their logo on it?

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'll put the odds of the new uni's being universally liked at about 5%.
You never know. If they do it right everyone will love them. Look at the modern throwbacks the Suns brought back this season, everyone loves them.

I'd say the chances of the Cards getting it right sit around 5%.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nike is DEFINITELY going to be involved.
I just asked my buddy who works in the NFL group there and he's heard nada! He leaked me the Commanders name 3 weeks early.

This stuff needs to be approved by Nike 6 months before the release. So I guess we'll see.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
FWIW - PHNX podcast also confirmed that it's happening. Logo is staying, white helmets are staying, and everything else is potentially changing including the face mask.

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
FWIW - PHNX podcast also confirmed that it's happening. Logo is staying, white helmets are staying, and everything else is potentially changing including the face mask.
Didn't he also say that the white helmet was going to have some undertones like the alternate helmet?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose