New Owner - Mat Ishbia

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
By the way, I dare anyone to try watching that movie now and arguing with my theory that Brooks had a Time Machine and came back from 2017 when he wrote it because Bart is such a great stand in for Obama, Gov Lepotamie is a DEAD RINGER in every way with Trump and Hedley Lamar is basically McConnell.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Josh Bartelstein will replace former Suns CEO Jason Rowley.

By Adrian Wojnarowski Senior NBA Insider

After buying a majority share of the Suns at a $4 billion valuation earlier this year, Ishbia brings on Bartelstein to replace former Suns CEO Jason Rowley, whom some employees placed at the center of allegations of verbal abuse, retaliation and intimidation in the workplace under Sarver.

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
From Mat Ishbia on his first week in Phoenix via twitter.

Is that KJ getting creeping on his son? Does Ishbia own a home, Mansion, Resort or just flys into Phoenix?
I'm a sick mother...........

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It may have already been posted elsewhere, but Josh Bartelstein has been named CEO of Suns and Mercury.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It may have already been posted elsewhere, but Josh Bartelstein has been named CEO of Suns and Mercury.

good grief he looks young. But everyone looks young to me these days.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This guy gives me the creeps for sone reason.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Reading the Cards board and seeing some of the stuff coming out is giving me PTSD from the first few months of the Sarver debacle.

So glad the Suns nightmare is over.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Sad but true. I am such a Colangelo fan (hence JC in my sn), but he really failed us in his sale of the team.
Hey, Colangelo had shallow pockets, and I am sure he thought selling to Sarver would take our team to the next level. I am certain if he knew the Suns would have a lost decade, he would have picked another ownership group, or not sold.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Reading the Cards board and seeing some of the stuff coming out is giving me PTSD from the first few months of the Sarver debacle.

I have a sibling who has been a direct report to Mike B for almost 20 years. I've never heard her say a peep about a toxic environment. But she is excellent at confidentiality. Anyway. that's why I don't post on the Cards board. She's got a great job, they have treated her very well, and I don't want any chance of anything I say even to seem like I might have some insider knowledge.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
I have a sibling who has been a direct report to Mike B for almost 20 years. I've never heard her say a peep about a toxic environment. But she is excellent at confidentiality. Anyway. that's why I don't post on the Cards board. She's got a great job, they have treated her very well, and I don't want any chance of anything I say even to seem like I might have some insider knowledge.

So what do the new Cards uniforms look like?

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
:computer::thud:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm in wait and see mode.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave