NCAA Tournament Game #3: Arizona vs Clemson

wagon mound 464

Veteran
Reaction score
When the team goes 10 minutes in the second half without scoring a bucket,,, the writing is on the front page > you lose!
Total collapse

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When the team goes 10 minutes in the second half without scoring a bucket,,, the writing is on the front page > you lose!
Total collapse
When they go the first 10 minutes of the first half scoring only 6 points, that sucks donkey nuts too!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This program hasn’t been to the Final 4 in what… 16, 17 years?

Miller and Floyd seem like birds of a feather at this point. Miller was the ultimate law of diminishing returns after promising, but ultimately disappointing results his first five years with some Elite 8 appearances, before he started regularly getting upset early throughout the rest of his tenure. Tommy has now been upset in every March Madness after shiny regular seasons, not even having the early Elite 8 on his resume.

Oh, for the Lute days. Sure, those teams had absolute abominations in the first round here and there in that early 90’s stretch, but once Sean Elliot rolled up, at least they would pepper in Elite 8/Final Four runs, a couple national title games and a National Title in his run, while consistently being supremely entertaining, if nothing else.

EDIT: man… it’s been 23 years since a Final Four?! Man, that’s rough.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
6th straight year Arizona’s loss to a team seated at least four spots below them
They didn't seem like a #2 seed to me. Eight losses, including some very bad ones in the conference.

But it's a weird year for CBB. Nobody seems great.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah the seeding thing is less valuable this year because of parity. To me it was apparent 5 minutes in UA was in trouble but they certainly missed way too many layups that could have won the game.

UCONN is the best team, I thought Houston had the best chance to beat them but Shead getting hurt ended their year, even if they had won last night without him they would have lost in the next round because he wasn't going to play IMO.

UCONN is the heavy favorite right now.

OP
OP
Dback Jon

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s UConn then everyone else

Unfortunately, my Illini have to play UConn next

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
They didn't seem like a #2 seed to me. Eight losses, including some very bad ones in the conference.

But it's a weird year for CBB. Nobody seems great.
Doubt anyone on this roster gets more than a cup of coffee in the league. That to me is the issue more than anything. Tommy Lloyd needs to recruit better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson