Name one thing Andy Isabella does well.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
That and he's a second round pick not doing jack squat. He waddles like a duck when he runs and looks like he's 12 years old.

OP
OP
LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Some brutal stuff getting posted. Hope the guy doesn't log on to this website.

He'll continue to get chances based on his high draft position. SK's not going to sacrifice him to the fan base feeding frenzy until he/KK are sure he's a bust. Of course, if he gets cut here---he'll sign with the SeaChickens and team with Metcalf for a dynamic duo for the next 10 years.
I hope he does. Pull your head out, Andy!

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He had a couple really good practices at the end of camp. Looks like the light is coming on. He’s this close to playing in front of Greg Dortch and Antoine Wesley.
The camp ended 18 weeks ago but I don't think Andy lost any trade value since then!

OP
OP
LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
The only 6th rounder he worth is the shots you drink after watching him play.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Hard to believe that a player on a team for 18 weeks doesn’t get 1 single ball thrown to him… not one.

Not one.
Didn’t he catch one or two passes at the end of the lions game or another of the blowouts when we pulled the starters?

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn’t he catch one or two passes at the end of the lions game or another of the blowouts when we pulled the starters?
Geez if he did it’s still unbelievable. You would think at least a few times we’d let him fly down the sidelines if for no other reason to draw some coverage.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe they are saving andy boy for the poffs

Ugh i dont know im ticked at cards now and cant zzz tom gonna stink