My Worst Draft Nightmare

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hey guys.. tomorrow is Monday! That means Thursday is closer! Lol

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Are they not all in pretty much the same boat?..minus the prototypical size argument.

Nope.Bosa and Williams are measureable sizes for their positions.Bosa was BIG 10 Dlinemen of the year as a Soph.So Coaches and pundits saw plenty of tape on him.Enough for him to be considered the number 1 prospect for nearly a year.So now their not in the same boat.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nope.Bosa and Williams are measureable sizes for their positions.Bosa was BIG 10 Dlinemen of the year as a Soph.So Coaches and pundits saw plenty of tape on him.Enough for him to be considered the number 1 prospect for nearly a year.So now their not in the same boat.
I think you meant yep.. but we've been here before, so we'll let Bosas ONE good year and Williams ONE good year, compare to Murrays ONE good year. See what I did there!? :)

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
I think you meant yep.. but we've been here before, so we'll let Bosas ONE good year and Williams ONE good year, compare to Murrays ONE good year. See what I did there!? :)

I see what you tried to do there.Bosa has been part of the rotation since he was a freshman.Big 10 Dlinemen of the year as a Soph.Started 3 games as a junior and had 4 sacks several TFL before his injury..So he has been a factor since he was a freshman in a conference that believes defense is part of football.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I see what you tried to do there.Bosa has been part of the rotation since he was a freshman.Big 10 Dlinemen of the year as a Soph.Started 3 games as a junior and had 4 sacks several TFL before his injury..So he has been a factor since he was a freshman in a conference that believes defense is part of football.
What conference did Mayfield and Mahomes play in again?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pass on Murray, select Bosa or Q. Williams at No. 1, neither live up to their elite defensive expectations, another year goes by and we come to realize that we have the second coming of Bortles at QB.

What's yours?

Right team wrong QB. Right now we have the second coming of another QB taken at #10. Blaine Gabbert

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My draft nightmare is we draft a guy who has suffered two season ending surgeries including an ACL tear already at #1.

bennyperrin23

Veteran
Reaction score
Don’t like your thread! Kinda says you don’t have any hope that the cards can be like Virginia basketball and go from last to first. Granted a different scenario but u gotta stay positive

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
My draft nightmare is we draft a guy who has suffered two season ending surgeries including an ACL tear already at #1.

put that in context.Bosa injured his knee inc the last regular season game his senior year.missing a playoff game.There is a difference..Also Bosa could have come back the last game or two last season but chose not too.So factually you are wrong.

Edit -update-Bosa`s coach said he might be able to come back for playoffs .
Bosa`s dad said end December.Bosa says 4-9-19 that it was a season ending injury.
So we have a season ending injury after 3 games last year and missing one game his senior year.A bit of a difference than just flat out proclaiming 2 season ending injuries without clarification.

Last edited:

Son of RedRage

All Star
Reaction score
Keim gets cute, tries drafting an FCS player from a northeastern school that nobody's ever heard of with the number one pick.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Pass on Murray, select Bosa or Q. Williams at No. 1, neither live up to their elite defensive expectations, another year goes by and we come to realize that we have the second coming of Bortles at QB.

What's yours?
Drafting Murray and trading Rosen...in 3 years Rosen is leading his new team into the playoffs, regularly and competing for SBs...while Murray is playing 2nd base.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose