Murray's agent apparently broke off contact talks?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just came up on my computer feed the agent says no talks are going on right now and then the article said it's believed Murray is unlikely to play this year without a new contract.

Great job on both sides to botch this.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just came up on my computer feed the agent says no talks are going on right now and then the article said it's believed Murray is unlikely to play this year without a new contract.

Great job on both sides to botch this.
Yeah. It's in the other Kyler thread...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When is Murray eligible to be traded?

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we end up HAVING to trade him over this I will be so pissed.

Didn't have to be this way on both sides but I mean they literally put in writing what they wanted. If the Cards weren't going to do it they should have traded him earlier.

The options are so reduced now Seattle in our division, Carolina, Eagles, there's just very few situations right now and you have no leverage because everyone now knows he might hold out because presumably that came from the agent.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
this whole thing is spiraling downwards. a dumpster fire in the makings. what did we do as cardinal fans to deserve this? coulda had mahomes or allen or burrow. but no, we get this
Both were taken BEFORE the Cards draft slot, stop it.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cardinals botched it up, period. But y’all got what y’all want, Kyler will be out of Az and we’ll have to start all over or draft someone we cannot develop because of Keim

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
no, it's not. my point is that while other teams get bonified franchise guys in both talent and leadership, who don't publicly make a stink about contracts, we get a malcontent.
Those other franchises/front offices know the value of their qb’s.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
none of them demanded a contract after their 3rd season either. in fact, they publicly went the other way with it
what?? Both Mahomes and Allen signed new deals in their third year of the NFL, that’s how it works. Everyone knows this but Bidwill and Keim. Now move goal posts and say they had playoff success blah blah blah. But the fact remains they received contracts on their third year

Last edited:

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what?? Both Mahomes and Allen signed new deals in their third year of the NFL, that’s how it works. Everyone knows this but Bidwill and Keim. Now move goal posts and say they had playoff success blah blah blah. But the fact remains they get contracts on their third year
But well after the draft when the roster was set and cap settled. It'll get done.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave