Mulli's Gooner Thread. Go Arsenal.

OP
OP
Mulli

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How many years are they going to trot that one out? This has been Arsenal's year, if only they could have grasped it.
As long as they are a young team? Seem pretty young to me.

OP
OP
Mulli

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How many years are they going to trot that one out? This has been Arsenal's year, if only they could have grasped it.
You must be registered for see images attach

Jorginho probably makes bumps up that age number

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

OP
OP
Mulli

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh please. We had Kieran Gibbs and Theo Walcott on the team before. Don't tell me Dempsey wouldn't have made the squad. o_O
Wrong position. CD is not playing left or right back. I guess he is better than Smith Rowe or Pablo Veira. Martin Odegaard, I think not. :) But okay, i will allow the Fulham Bum on the squad.Brian McKnight, NO.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Wrong position. CD is not playing left or right back. I guess he is better than Smith Rowe or Pablo Veira. Martin Odegaard, I think not. :) But okay, i will allow the Fulham Bum on the squad.Brian McKnight, NO.
Theo wasn't a back. Stop making things up!

:thewave:

Lorenzo

Reaction score
In prep for the NLD I'll bring in spurs to your thread. Clint was a good Tottenham player and is still remembered favorably in spite of only playing there for one year. he scored some memorable goals for them. if he were British he probably could have spent more time with a top 6 club.

OP
OP
Mulli

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
In prep for the NLD I'll bring in spurs to your thread. Clint was a good Tottenham player and is still remembered favorably in spite of only playing there for one year. he scored some memorable goals for them. if he were British he probably could have spent more time with a top 6 club.
He played for Spurs!?! Sorry can’t have him on squad