More from the way back Machine

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FYI you can click multiple photos and then hit share and they will all share under one link

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The prices is more organic. I think him this one is cool, then a while later rinse repeat

Are you saying that you didn't understand my comment by typing gibberish? thats how I interpreted that...

I use google photos a lot if you need help with navigating it for better results.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Are you saying that you didn't understand my comment by typing gibberish? thats how I interpreted that...

I use google photos a lot if you need help with navigating it for better results.

Let me translate. "Doing it this way is more organic. I can say 'ooh this is a cool picture, lets post that' and then keep looking for more"

OP
OP
N

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
still would work that way, would just click the checkmark on the photo and keep looking

I'm getting better with my new camera but to this point one could hardly call my photographic endeavors organized

OP
OP
N

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Given I was typing on my phone, I thought I was pretty coherrent

Reaction score
Given I was typing on my phone, I thought I was pretty coherrent
I thought you were PWI! :D

HeavyB3 said:
I had 8 years of reading junior high writing. I'm able to translate :)
I am not certain which I find more mind-boggling. . . That you made sense out of Nidan's post, or that the typical junior high student writes at a 2nd grade level! :billthecat:

Last edited: