missing in action

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Can someone alert authorities, there is a missing player named David Johnson. He got paid and then dissapeared, I'm concerned about him.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's a running back playing behind 3 rookies and 2 guys off the street. The single worst offensive line in football

The worst receiving core in football so teams can load the box

wagonmound464

Rookie
Reaction score
I don't put much blame on D J,,,,, you need blockers to open up holes. Feel sort of sorry for Larry F.... he should have retired instead of playing on this
You must be registered for see images attach
lousy team. Coaches are the worst. Embarrassing product < > AZ Cardinals

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
It's both the oline is horrible and the play calling in putrid then add in the fact that DJ is running like he's tip toeing through the tulips.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
It was shocking to hear the guys on the Cards pregame show saying that Chase Edmonds plays with more passion than David Johnson. I’m generally one who doesn’t put much stock in passion with professionals, but that’s a bad look for the org.

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It was shocking to hear the guys on the Cards pregame show saying that Chase Edmonds plays with more passion than David Johnson. I’m generally one who doesn’t put much stock in passion with professionals, but that’s a bad look for the org.

That is my point, DJ seems like he's running tepid, passionless, less agile etc.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Yes it looks clear edmonds put much more passion
Dj can be easily tackled by a 5'10 180lb defensive back in the open field
On those days u dont pay big bucks for a 27 years old running back, RB is the most easily replacable role in the nfl

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yes it looks clear edmonds put much more passion
Dj can be easily tackled by a 5'10 180lb defensive back in the open field
On those days u dont pay big bucks for a 27 years old running back, RB is the most easily replacable role in the nfl

Yep, and I wasn't a fan of paying DJ until he could show some consistent health/production. He got a payday and now he's reserved to mediocrity. Hopefully next season he will break out again...

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Time to admit it. Josh Rosen isn't the answer. And if you say wait until he gets a decent OL and pass catchers, we'll be stuck with him for two terrible years. I'm not rooting against him and hope I'm wrong, but that's the way it looks to me.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Time to admit it. Josh Rosen isn't the answer. And if you say wait until he gets a decent OL and pass catchers, we'll be stuck with him for two terrible years. I'm not rooting against him and hope I'm wrong, but that's the way it looks to me.

Definitely
U can have a bad cast around u but if the talent is there u can see some signs
I see so many bad throws and bad decision
Very disappointed

az240zz

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I didn't go to the game as I had company. Watched it on TV and it was retched. When my son came home he thought that the coaching staff was trying to force Fitzgerald hand and retire. Also he thought the OC for New Orleans might be someone to look at.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

21 year's of age, surrounded by mediocrity, and has yet to master his craft at the highest level.

No question that it's time to move on! :rolleyes:

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Definitely
U can have a bad cast around u but if the talent is there u can see some signs
I see so many bad throws and bad decision
Very disappointed

Crazy .The rush to judgement in this situation laughingly premature and total BS IMHO.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson