Michael Floyd Speaks

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Long time no hear from him. Boy, he looks a lot older than his 28yrs ...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
PS - I would like to apologize to the people of Arizona & the Cardinals Organization for being an irresponsible P.O.S. that could have killed someone and let down an organization that paid me millions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh that is right, people do not apologize anymore.

A tiger doesn't change his stripes. 9 catches, for 78 yards this year......I guess you have to put out something for your P.R. to try and get another contract. Drinking 100 gallons of Kambuche tea a day has to cost something.

#DontaHightower #DavidDeCastro

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It's all about him! He lost this, he did that, he went here, he went there. No apology, no character. Dude was going home drunk and alone after striking out at the bar.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What a penis wrinkle. No apology, completely self-absorbed, as usual. It's all about Mike. He still doesn't get it. He'll be broke and living in a refrigerator box under an overpass within 2-3 years.

You must be registered for see images attach

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
PS - I would like to apologize to the people of Arizona & the Cardinals Organization for being an irresponsible P.O.S. that could have killed someone and let down an organization that paid me millions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh that is right, people do not apologize anymore.

A tiger doesn't change his stripes. 9 catches, for 78 yards this year......I guess you have to put out something for your P.R. to try and get another contract. Drinking 100 gallons of Kambuche tea a day has to cost something.

#DontaHightower #DavidDeCastro
And if the Vikings win the SB rest assured he'll be strutting like he's the **** of the walk and kissing the trophy like he did last year.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave