Merrill Kelly to IL

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Looks like he’s going to the 15 day for a calf strain. When I first saw it I was freaking out about it being an arm issue. I guess that explains his most recent performance.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a crushing loss...Its retro'd to the 15th so probably misses 3 starts

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
This is the glaring issue this season... It's Gallen & Kelly and the rest is Smelly! Still think next season has to be "the year" where we can be considered a serious contender and make a deep run.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if that had anything to do with his poor performance last outing

OP
OP
outcent13

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I may be alone in this but I’d love to see Pfaddt and Walston brought up for the next few weeks. Davies has to go and it would open a spot on the 40 man for Walston.

Is it more likely they will probably have Jameson fill in?

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
I may be alone in this but I’d love to see Pfaddt and Walston brought up for the next few weeks. Davies has to go and it would open a spot on the 40 man for Walston.

Is it more likely they will probably have Jameson fill in?
Gambo is reporting Pfaddt will be brought up to start on Friday. I mean, I guess it's time for us to really understand what we might have in Pfaddt. However, his time with the club a month ago didn't inspire...

OP
OP
outcent13

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeah it wasn’t great, but he’s been pretty solid in Reno the last few weeks.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Guys brought up rarely are like Corbin Carroll, and just play great from the get go and are potential All Stars. From my baseball watching, there's usually a few ups and downs. That seems normal. You move up another level of talent, you think you're ready, then you see there's things you need to work on. I like we keep giving these young pitchers chances. It hasn't all been smooth sailing, but some of these kids have had some decent to good outings.