Marvin Lewis? PFT speculates, ASFN hyperventilates

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/12/30/will-marvin-lewis-stay-or-go/

Some think Lewis will resign after the season, possibly to end his career in broadcasting — or maybe to land in Arizona as the replacement for Steve Wilks. (Lewis apparently has a retirement home in Phoenix, and he could move to that retirement home without actually retiring.)

As one source has explained it to PFT, the Cardinals actually considered making a run at Lewis a year ago, but ultimately decided against it. This year, after a failed season with Steve Wilks, maybe the Cardinals will decide otherwise.

Don't forget Hue Jackson once was a ASU coach in Plummers early years there.

I'm pretty sure this board would explode in anger if this ends up being true. It could be plausible if we can't get anyone else.

Very ugh-ly from my perspective.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
If they hire Marvin Lewis I will box up every piece of Cardinal gear I have, some stuff from the St. Louis days, and ship it to Michael Bidwill.

Mike Bidwill hovering dangerously close to Robert Sarver status if this happens.

I'll likely put my fandom on pause.

sportznutt

Canadian Card
Reaction score
No. He will take a role on the Bengals as an advisor or something and Hue will take over.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Lots of experienced hc this year- if McCarthy wants to be here more than the others I’m for it- but think new GM should be supported on the hire he or she wants - still hold dreams of condi rice as gm or president of the cardinals

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Lewis or Jackson?

Either one is not an improvement over what we have and that's saying something

This is just wrong. Marvin Lewis has had sustained success with one of the most resource-poor organizations in the NFL. With support from Keim, this could easily be a perennial 10-win team.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose