Marcus Robinson physical...

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about the results of Robinson physical yesterday?

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He flew in Monday and had the physical and then he is meeting with the team today per Jim O.

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Re: Re: Marcus Robinson physical...

Originally posted by azdad1978
I think he's flying in today to do his physical.

He did his physical yesterday and will "Visit" today.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He flew in Monday and had the physical and then he is meeting with the team today per Jim O.
The death watch continues. (I plan to be all over the www throughout the day hoping that he passes the physical and that we've signed him).

I hope Mac, Rod, Michael B, Emmitt and Jeff wined and dined him in style last night.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Marcus Robinson physical...

Originally posted by EndZone
He did his physical yesterday and will "Visit" today.

Hey EndZone that's why I said " I think" he will fly in today and not say he's comming to town today cause I'm not sure.

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Marcus Robinson physical...

Originally posted by azdad1978
Hey EndZone that's why I said " I think" he will fly in today and not say he's comming to town today cause I'm not sure.

Yes we were posting at about the same time.

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
Originally posted by JeffGollin
The death watch continues. (I plan to be all over the www throughout the day hoping that he passes the physical and that we've signed him).

I hope Mac, Rod, Michael B, Emmitt and Jeff wined and dined him in style last night.

I too hope that he passed well. I think the Cards will sign him by the end of the day, if he's healthy.

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
Ok, does anyone have anything new to add? It's 1pm, and no news of his signing yet...

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cardinals.Ken
I too hope that he passed well. I think the Cards will sign him by the end of the day, if he's healthy.

My prediction is they will not sign him today. They won't even make him a contract offer today. Just their way of doing this as witnessed earlier in the FA process.

Assuming of course they find nothing that concerns them in hi physical.

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
Terry Bradway, the Jets GM, was asked on WFAN if they had any interest in Marcus Robinson and he said:

We will not be bring him in for a physical. Besides, my understanding is that he is very close to signing with another team anyway. (-parapharse, not exact quote)

I have no idea what that means or if he knows something we dont, but thats what he said-take it for what you want.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Man we need this guy, he is such an exciting guy to watch play!

What number did he wear was it 88?

Man this would be a good signing for us....

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Originally posted by BEERZ

Yes 89 minus one bad habit/attitude equals.

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score

I agree! Does anyone have his cell number? We need to let him know that us smart fans want him to sign here...if he passes the physical of course...

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Originally posted by EndZone
Yes 89 minus one bad habit/attitude equals.

Thats what Im sayin!

As much as Boston "MIGHT" of done here, we really only had him for one season...

Would he of made us a better team? of course, If he showed up.

Will we miss him as much as we think, I dont think so. We didnt have him last year, and besides his ONE break out season, he was nothing more than a backup guy...

I would much rather take a guy like Robenson, who MIGHT not be as good as Boston, but is a much better team guy, and has GREAT hands(when healthy :) )

seesred

Reaction score
Biggest question of the day..Where is he, is he here, was he ever coming, can he still play, what the heck is going on???????????

GBR

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats what Im sayin!

As much as Boston "MIGHT" of done here, we really only had him for one season...

Would he of made us a better team? of course, If he showed up.

Will we miss him as much as we think, I dont think so. We didnt have him last year, and besides his ONE break out season, he was nothing more than a backup guy...

I would much rather take a guy like Robenson, who MIGHT not be as good as Boston, but is a much better team guy, and has GREAT hands(when healthy :) )

Okay - Beerz - I think you've had one too many. Yes we didn't have him last year and look at how pathetic our offense was after he got injured. How many 100 yards receiving games did we have as we went 1-9 to finish the season? Hell, the guy still led the team in receiving after only playing 7 full games!

As far as his ONE breakout season - did you just choose to ignore his second year where he had 1156 yards and 8 TDS? That sounds like a bench player to me - especially considering he thrust into the role of number #1 WR in his second year after Rob Moore went out with a destroyed knee.

Look, the guy is gone and I have to deal with it, but you can';t just ignore facts to make your argument as to Boston's worth as a PLAYER! You want to attack his character, fine (even though a lot of that is based on hearsay and the Cards saying they can't say what's wrong with him), but don't call him a back-up player - that just wreaks of stupidity and sour grapes IMO.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Originally posted by cheesebeef
Okay - Beerz - I think you've had one too many. Yes we didn't have him last year and look at how pathetic our offense was after he got injured. How many 100 yards receiving games did we have as we went 1-9 to finish the season? Hell, the guy still led the team in receiving after only playing 7 full games!

As far as his ONE breakout season - did you just choose to ignore his second year where he had 1156 yards and 8 TDS? That sounds like a bench player to me - especially considering he thrust into the role of number #1 WR in his second year after Rob Moore went out with a destroyed knee.

Look, the guy is gone and I have to deal with it, but you can';t just ignore facts to make your argument as to Boston's worth as a PLAYER! You want to attack his character, fine (even though a lot of that is based on hearsay and the Cards saying they can't say what's wrong with him), but don't call him a back-up player - that just wreaks of stupidity and sour grapes IMO.

Before he was hurt last season the offense still sucked, there was a ton of players out that hurt the "O".

His performance was garbage last year, he cost us alot of first downs that "could" of been the difference in the game with his bobble hands...

Backup might as been alittle too harsh, but for his POTENTIAL he could be so much more, he has only been a one year wonder sofar. He has no right to consider himself at the level of a Owens.

But you are right I forgot about his descent second year...

And there is no such thing as ONE TWO MANY :thumbup:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

And there is no such thing as ONE TWO MANY :thumbup:

Well - as fellow Cardinal fans - at least we can wholeheartedly agree on the drinking thing!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn