MadCards 2019 Cardinals Mock Draft V2.0

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The only way I could like this better is if I posted it! QW has been my number 1 for months now. This is exactly how I would love to use our picks. Except for Henderson, every player has two things in common: Physicality and versatility! This would give us a great young nucleus and even better a mentality to hang our hats on. These players do not need to be fired up. Masterpiece!

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
SK got a DUI now he’s been suffering from alcohol abuse and he’s Robert Downey Jr lol

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But how often was Williams triple teamed with all the talent Williams had along side him at Alabama

Just read this "Analytics-based mock" on ESPN. According to this... probably a lot:
At Alabama last season, Williams recorded eight sacks and 71 tackles (19.5 for loss). If we look deeper, we see that, despite being double-teamed at the highest rate in the SEC, he was the most effective interior defender BOTH at stopping the run (42 stops, most among interior defenders, per Pro Football Focus) and defending the pass (56 pressures per PFF, also the most in his position group).

...dave

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Rosen is a cutler clone.. Trade him for NE pick.

1. Murray
32. Butler
Problem..... Cutler was better. In fact..... MUCH better. And he had John Fox as his HC him most of the time.

Cutler never threw more INT's than TD's until his 11th season in the league. And it was a 5-game season when he was injured.
Cutler never had a rating below 76 and was at 85.3 for his career.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Problem..... Cutler was better. In fact..... MUCH better. And he had John Fox as his HC him most of the time.

Cutler never threw more INT's than TD's until his 11th season in the league. And it was a 5-game season when he was injured.
Cutler never had a rating below 76 and was at 85.3 for his career.

Pure speculation based on nada.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Pure speculation based on nada.
His production over a 12 year career?
His production over his first 13 games?
His production for all but one year of his 12 year career?

Speculation? Nada.

Reaction score
His production over a 12 year career?
His production over his first 13 games?
His production for all but one year of his 12 year career?

Speculation? Nada.

You are comparing a 12 year career to a rookie. Apples vs oranges.