lol @ this bulls fan

krazyasiankid

Registered
Reaction score
Haha "Suns Fans want Rose for Amare?" LOL. I wish. Bulls fans dont know what the fk they're talking about.

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not really. As a Bulls fan, I agree with that fan. I do not want Amare anywhere near my team. This team is playing very well right now and just won 5 straight on the road against the West.

Then they disappear in the playoffs

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
New Jersey seems like the best trading partner. They have the least to lose. Getting Amare might help them lure LBJ. They also have the most picks.

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you miss last years playoffs? If not, then that was the worst post of the year.
:) Actually i was overseas during last season's playoff, my bad. Didn't see much of the West playoff games not to mention the East. Maybe i was thinking of 2007-2008 but for some reason, i have always thought of that team as under-achieving especially during Gordon/Deng era

Last edited:

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If only the Suns can land a Jordan/Scottie kind talent for a couple of season......................

krazyasiankid

Registered
Reaction score
Again, your ignorance just makes me laugh. You must really live a blissful life.

I would love that trade to happen, but its too good to be true. A 28 year old big man for a really young pg with heaps of potential? Bulls fans must think we are really overrating Amare heaps.