LOL @ P. Manning

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Why you making fun of our QB? Oh wait, we gave Kolb his bonus instead & Peyton has thrown more INTs in half of a quarter than Kolb has all year! Woohoo :D;):D

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I'd still sign him in an instant.

Sent from Rugbymuffin's Super Phone

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How did the Falcons not drop 40 points on the Broncos? Turico and Gruden can feel free to stop comparing Ryan and Co to Peyton Manning and the Colts of yesteryear. That game should have been 47-21.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
LOL @ this thread.

99.99% of Cardinals fans would take him in a heartbeat. 1 bad quarter does not make him any worse than the garbage the Cardinals are throwing out there.

Kolb is a backup with SOME potential left. Skelton is highly overrated by this board. Project at best at the moment.

A fan who cares

Veteran
Reaction score
Why? Because he's worse than Kolb?

This statement is a delusional cocktail of homerism and sour grapes.

Sorry, what I really meant is if we had Payton and he played like his first half of the game, we would have lost against the pats

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, what I really meant is if we had Payton and he played like his first half of the game, we would have lost against the pats
That I can get behind. The Cards were lucky to get away with the mistakes they made--3 picks in the first quarter would have completely changed the complexion of that game.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That I can get behind. The Cards were lucky to get away with the mistakes they made--3 picks in the first quarter would have completely changed the complexion of that game.
When do you think Manning will stop being "rusty?" Collinsworth seemed to think it will take some time for MAnning and Denver to be running on all cylinders.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When do you think Manning will stop being "rusty?" Collinsworth seemed to think it will take some time for Manning and Denver to be running on all cylinders.

I doubt we ever see another quarter like that from Manning. We already saw the Broncos running on all cylinders last week, and we saw a pretty good second half from them last night.

If I were a Bronco fan I wouldn't be overly concerned about the offense. It may not ever be the Colts circa 2005, but it's pretty darn good right now.

As for Manning having a "noodle arm" as some are claiming: he doesn't look to have 100% of his arm strength, but he'll adjust to it. I'll take 80% of his arm and 100% of his head over most of the QBs in the NFL.

JMHO

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
LOL @ this thread.

99.99% of Cardinals fans would take him in a heartbeat. 1 bad quarter does not make him any worse than the garbage the Cardinals are throwing out there.

Kolb is a backup with SOME potential left. Skelton is highly overrated by this board. Project at best at the moment.

I don't think I've seen anyone overrate Skelton... If you mean people talking about him being the shinier of the two turds than.... ok.

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
How did the Falcons not drop 40 points on the Broncos? Turico and Gruden can feel free to stop comparing Ryan and Co to Peyton Manning and the Colts of yesteryear. That game should have been 47-21.

Too many drops by Julio Jones.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I doubt we ever see another quarter like that from Manning. We already saw the Broncos running on all cylinders last week, and we saw a pretty good second half from them last night.

If I were a Bronco fan I wouldn't be overly concerned about the offense. It may not ever be the Colts circa 2005, but it's pretty darn good right now.

As for Manning having a "noodle arm" as some are claiming: he doesn't look to have 100% of his arm strength, but he'll adjust to it. I'll take 80% of his arm and 100% of his head over most of the QBs in the NFL.

JMHO

first elway is the best ever. now this.

You must be registered for see images