LoL, Laker fans still going at it...

Nash

Reaction score
DeAnna said:

big time losertalk! its fun reading how each of them gropes around for 'observations' to make them feel better about the Fakers. Whats worse is in doing so, the idiots end up contradicting each other and saying the stupidest possible things like:
"Man, we did such a great job on Marion. The Clippers are letting him eat them alive"
(you fools, didnt you read Marion's score lines the previous games. He ate YOU alive in OT in the first round)
:doi:

"Maggette seems to have been affected by his off time with injuries. Thats why his offense has suffered"
(did you a-holes see him play in Game 4?)

The best one:
"Pheonix owe's use because we were the perfect first round opponents for them. We made them adjust and change their style somewhat. Had they not rediscovered how to play halfcourt in the first round there is no doubt the Clip's would be leading this series."
:self:

jibikao

Reaction score
Of course they are sore losers. What do you expect? I do know if Suns lost in that series, we probably won't be talking about Laker as much. I know I won't even watch NBA.

They hate Nash 'cause he "stole" Kobe's MVP award. Quite frankly, Kobe wasn't even the 2nd runner, Lebron is.

Nash had terrible shooting but he still penetrated defense at will and creatded open shots (which he does the best). Funny how those Laker fans only understand scoring and ignore all other aspects of the game. Sounds like Kobe's game. If Nash sucked, how about Kobe's performance in game 7? Now, that's GREAT.

Parker has bad defense and so is Cassell. Nash blew by him countless times until they switch somebody bigger (and vince versa) on him. And as far as I know, nobody can stop Nash one-on-one and that's why they double team Nash. I consider that an honor.

You know, I went to several Clipper forums and they don't even bad mouth as much and they are still in the series. You wonder why they need Defender of Kobe on the internet to save his arse.

Last edited:

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
Those are some funny posts. Lakers fans seem to be the stupidest on all the boards i've ever been on. There are a few smart ones, but most of them are just so dumb, it's funny.

just do it

Registered
Reaction score
Laker fans talking Luke Walton for Magette :p And the refs helped the Suns win, I guess the best way for the refs to help the Suns is not give them any free throw attempts for a 25+ minute stretch? And ignore the fact that "Caveman" camped in the lane for at least 5 sec on every possession of the 1st qtr

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
It's funny that Suns fans are bashing Laker fans for talking about PHX while there are people still posting threads about Kobe. :biglaugh:

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Renz said:
It's funny that Suns fans are bashing Laker fans for talking about PHX while there are people still posting threads about Kobe. :biglaugh:

I believe your signature is spelled wrong. :)

Barcelona fan, Lakers fan, Cardinals fan, how do the Cards fit in with all these popular bandwagon fan teams?

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
slinslin said:
I believe your signature is spelled wrong. :)

Barcelona fan, Lakers fan, Cardinals fan, how do the Cards fit in with all these popular bandwagon fan teams?
I only have an English language keyboard. Happy now?

I was born and raised in So. Cal. and my mom's family is from Catalunya. I guess if the Suns win the title that will make you a bandwagon fan, huh? :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison