Little Fires Everywhere - Hulu

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Watched the first episode, looks good.

Looks like a big little lies in the suburbs of Cleveland.

Reese Witherspoon basically plays the same character.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

The trailer doesn't do it justice, but we are really enjoying this one. Awesome performances by Kerry Washington, Reese Witherspoon and several others.

Later episodes have some great back stories on the characters.

Who burned down the house? Stay tuned.

OP
OP
Luciano

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

The trailer doesn't do it justice, but we are really enjoying this one. Awesome performances by Kerry Washington, Reese Witherspoon and several others.

Later episodes have some great back stories on the characters.

Who burned down the house? Stay tuned.
Is a very good show.
And the suburban LA planned community where I live is so SO similar ! I’m surrounded by Elena type of people.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a free weekend of a bunch of stuff including Hulu from Comcast and I stumbled upon this yesterday and binge watched all 8. Man what a great show, Kerry Washington was really good in this, I'm not a huge Witherspoon fan but it surprised me how well she played her part and yet Washington was so good. I also thought the 16 year old who played Pearl(her name is Lexi something or other I googled her) was terrific. I think she's going to have a very good career in acting if she chooses to.

This is not normally the type of show I like but man I watched this nonstop, my girlfriend is binge watching an Australian show off Acorn that has like 9 seasons so I couldn't convince her to watch this with me.

I have a friend I used to work with who reminds me very much of the Elena character, she's a nice person but she doesn't get how she had a sheltered life and she views everything through that lens.

I thought the argument with her and Mia when Mia said you didn't make good choices, you HAD good choices to make, or choose from(I forget how she said it) was just brilliant. Absolutely perfect it's easier to make good choices when you have money, a nice home, a husband supporting you etc. Criticizing someone who's poor as being a bad mother and making bad choices is easy, but as Mia said you had good options to choose from, I didn't(and neither did the Chinese woman).

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson