Lions open for bids to trade down

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If it gets real crazy and Tua goes #2....meaning chase young is sitting there at #3....I'm calling and offering PP21 and #8.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I've hear Pat's rumors of moving up, this would be a good spot for them, let's hope Bellichick makes a big trade that would bring a Blue Chipper to the Cards!

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
I disagree. They have a desperate need at CB. How many other all pro CBs will they be offered along with a top 10 pick?

If Young were available at #3 and Detroit was willing to deal the pick it would take a hell of a lot more than PP21. It would take #8, next years first and more to move into that spot.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Would this years 1st, next years and a 4th do it? I truly believe the Cards will be selecting at the bottom half of the first next year. To get a true game changer to pair with Jones could be huge and may be worth it. After all most of this board thinks keim can’t draft for crap, so might as well do what needs to be done to get a sure thing right?

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
Would this years 1st, next years and a 4th do it? I truly believe the Cards will be selecting at the bottom half of the first next year. To get a true game changer to pair with Jones could be huge and may be worth it. After all most of this board thinks keim can’t draft for crap, so might as well do what needs to be done to get a sure thing right?
I sure as hell hope not. Why we want a 43 DE when we run a 34 defense. Young was a non factor against clemson and dominated lesser competition.

And to the people who was the trade peterson to move up a couple spots, sure am glad you are not running anything. If that is all HOF players are worth to you, maybe we can trade back 5 or 6 spot and pick up aaron donald, or von miller, hey maybe trade back 10 spots and get mahomes.....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I sure as hell hope not. Why we want a 43 DE when we run a 34 defense. Young was a non factor against clemson and dominated lesser competition.

And to the people who was the trade peterson to move up a couple spots, sure am glad you are not running anything. If that is all HOF players are worth to you, maybe we can trade back 5 or 6 spot and pick up aaron donald, or von miller, hey maybe trade back 10 spots and get mahomes.....

I asked a question, settle down there fella. Most folks on here don’t think keim can get any picks right I’m asking a question to generate a thought process. I understand that escapes some folks but no need to worry about me running things. I neither have the interest or knowledge in doing so. That’s why I come here , so know it all pros like you can tell me how it’s really done.

edit: I never said trade Peterson. Don’t believe they want him and I actually have no interest in trading him. He should be a lifer imo

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
I asked a question, settle down there fella. Most folks on here don’t think keim can get any picks right I’m asking a question to generate a thought process. I understand that escapes some folks but no need to worry about me running things. I neither have the interest or knowledge in doing so. That’s why I come here , so know it all pros like you can tell me how it’s really done.

edit: I never said trade Peterson. Don’t believe they want him and I actually have no interest in trading him. He should be a lifer imo
I dont have any frustration towards your post. I just think we have too many holes and elite players will be available at 8 and afterwards. I dont think we should move up.

My frustration is towards a a couple posters on this board that say trade the best cb in the nfl to move up a couple spots in the draft and snag a completely unproven cb to replace him. Or trade him for a 2 or 3rd round pick.

Sorry for the confusion, it wasnt pointed at you.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
No worries. I don’t want to trade Peterson. He is a great player that is only voicing the frustration of most of us. I may have over reacted, I just see a lot of matter of fact statements on here and it’s wearing me out.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I firmly think Young is great, but that position is the least of our worries - especially for suggestions like next year's first.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
If it gets real crazy and Tua goes #2....meaning chase young is sitting there at #3....I'm calling and offering PP21 and #8.
No way Young is sitting there at #3 unless Washington is offered a lottery type bonanza.

bg7brd

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
In a surprising move Los Angeles Chargers leap frogs the Miami Dolphins and select Tua.:)

I can't see that happening. The Dolphins, with all of their draft capital, would be stupid to sit on their hands and hope someone doesn't take their QB. Both Lions and Giants could trade back leaving them with nothing. The Lions Management and Coaches are on thin ice and need to win now so they're probably eyeing one of Miami's 1st round picks.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can't see that happening. The Dolphins, with all of their draft capital, would be stupid to sit on their hands and hope someone doesn't take their QB. Both Lions and Giants could trade back leaving them with nothing. The Lions Management and Coaches are on thin ice and need to win now so they're probably eyeing one of Miami's 1st round picks.
Maybe the Dolphins are afraid that Tua is injury prone?:shrug:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson